X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Plays of the Day On 16-5-1 Run!!

Free Play For Monday, March 5:

Charlotte Bobcats +14.5

George Mason was exactly the kind of easy Top Play of the Day winner we needed after Saturday's setback. The Patriots controlled the game from the start and crusied to a 79-63 straight up victory to advance to tonight's CAA Championship Game. After yesterday's win, Top Plays of the Day are on a 7-1-1 run, and have gone 16-5-1 over the last 22 days.

Monday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

February was the 8th straight winning month my clients and I have enjoyed! So far in 2007, my Top Plays of the Day are 39-22-2 (64%)! Monthly packages for March are available now at www.theunderdogking.com. You do not want to miss out on my 9th straight winning month!

Like many sports fans, March is my favorite month of the year and it's the perfect time for you to join up with my service. Believe me when I say that you will not regret it.

MSIPicks.com is now 10-0-1 over the last 5 days in college basketball!!! Check out all the plays and packages they have available now in NCAA Basketball, especially their March Madness Package, which includes a lot of major plays. I am highly recommending this package to all of my clients!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Best of luck King!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Best of luck King! i want to taste your man spackle

dude your gross
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Thanks KB. Good luck tonight!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

unreal man...that fucking dumbass for GMU intentionally fouls and we lose by 2...1st Michigan getting outscored 10-0 to end the game and now GMU closes out the game getting outscored 13-2...fuck fuck fuck

Comment

Wow. I hear you Jimmy.

Twice in 3 days I've had this happen. Tough times for the King right now.

Good luck the rest of the night, gentlemen.

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
            X