X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Plays of the Day: 6-0-1 Last 7!!!

Free Play For Saturday, March 3:

Arizona State +5.5

Wichita State managed to stay within the number in last night's loss to Missouri State, giving my Top Plays of the Day a record of 6-0-1 over the last week. I am also 15-4-1 (79%) over the last 20 days. This is the hottest I have ever been and it's the perfect time to get on board with TheUnderdogKing.com. I will be releasing my Game of the Week play on Saturday afternoon.

Saturday's Game of the Week will be available until 1:00 PM EST for just $14.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

February was the 8th straight winning month my clients and I have enjoyed! So far in 2007, my Top Plays of the Day are 38-21-2 (64%)! Monthly packages for March are available now at www.theunderdogking.com. You do not want to miss out on my 9th straight winning month!

Like many sports fans, March is my favorite month of the year and it's the perfect time for you to join up with my service. Believe me when I say that you will not regret it.

MSIPicks.com is 6-0 over the last 3 nights in college basketball and will be releasing its NCAA Basketball Game of the Week on Saturday afternoon. These plays are 10-5 in 2006-07. Check out all the plays and packages they have available now in NCAA Basketball, especially their March Madness Package, which includes a lot of major plays. I am highly recommending this package to all of my clients!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Best of luck King! Keep kicking the man's a$$ bro!

Comment

Where does Ariz St +5.5 rank on your plays of the day?
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

What happened to your package? I love it when you put your package in the title. Shoot, I just love your package wherever it is.

KB

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Best of luck King! Keep licking my a$$ bro!
          WTF?
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
            Where does Ariz St +5.5 rank on your plays of the day?
            Kaz- Well, it's my comp play and those have frankly been up and down the last 2 weeks. Arizona State is a very young team but they have been playing very well lately ATS. In fact, I have made them my Top Play of the Day each of the last 2 Sundays, and they covered both times. I think they have a legit shot of winning straight up today.

I do like the Sun Devils pick but obviously I don't have it rated as strong as my Game of the Week play.

Good luck today!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              Best of luck King! Keep kicking the man's a$$ bro!
              Thanks KB, I appreciate it.

Good luck today!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnderdogKing
                Kaz- Well, it's my comp play and those have frankly been up and down the last 2 weeks. Arizona State is a very young team but they have been playing very well lately ATS. In fact, I have made them my Top Play of the Day each of the last 2 Sundays, and they covered both times. I think they have a legit shot of winning straight up today.

I do like the Sun Devils pick but obviously I don't have it rated as strong as my Game of the Week play.

Good luck today!
                Thanks for responding King...Good luck

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                  Thanks for responding King...Good luck

KAZ
                  No problem KAZ.

My Game of the Week play will be available for 20 more minutes for $14.99, and comes with a money back guarantee.

Good luck today all!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

wow, that is one of the 3 worst losses I've ever seen...unfuckingreal

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnderdogKing
                      No problem KAZ.

My Game of the Week play will be available for 20 more minutes for $14.99, and comes with a money back guarantee.

Good luck today all!

Should of posted a comp with this advertising King but since you and kb are butt buddies we will let it SLIDE ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                        Should of posted a comp with this advertising King but since you and kb are butt buddies we will let it SLIDE ...

Honest mistake, Spark. I wasn't thinking... To make amends I will give myself negative press by pointing out that my Game of the Week play on Michigan +3.5 was a LOSER.

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

I'm sure you watched the end of that game...missing a dunk, a front end, giving up an offensive board which led to 2 FTs and then not even getting a final shot off...that is called being on the right side and haveing bad luck...after going 14-5 though, something like this was bound to happen

Comment

Working...
                          X