X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Offer To Bettorschat Members Inside

Free Play For Tuesday, February 27:

Indiana Pacers +6

Syracuse won straight up last night to give us a 3rd straight Top Play of the Day winner. It was the 2nd straight night we took a team playing at home agains their arch-rivals and getting points. That is a formula for consistent success. Last night's win gives Top Plays of the Day a record of 12-4 (75%) over the last 16 days! It has been a wild ride and I hope you have all enjoyed it as much as I have!

Tuesday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

February will be the 8th straight winning month my clients and I have enjoyed! Monthly packages for March are available now at www.theunderdogking.com. You do not want to miss out on my 9th straight winning month! March is my favorite month of the year and I have historically done very well with my Top Plays of the Day in March. Join me now and I am sure we'll have a great month together!

A special offer to all Bettorschat members: if you buy the monthly package in the next 3 days (and inform me that you heard about this offer on Bettorschat.com), you will receive all the plays through the end of March. In other words, if you buy the package today, you will receive a total of 33 Top Plays of the Day instead of the normal 30. That equates to just $3 per play!! I'd love to see many new guys join in on the winning fun!

MSIPicks.com is absolutely on fire in college basketball and they have 2 more winning plays on the card for tonight in both college hoops and the NBA. They are also 5-1 the last 3 nights in the NBA! Be sure to check out their famous March Madness Package which is available right now and contains dozens and dozens of WINNING college basketball plays for everyone's favorite month of madness.

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Your package is the only one I need BigBoy ...

Signed
    kb

Comment

Haha.

Good luck Spark.
      NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
      X