X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Weekend Coming Up!!

Free Play For Friday, February 23:

Sacramento Kings +4.5

Well, Clemson certainly had their chances last night. How many times did a Clemson post player get the ball in deep and rush his shot up and miss? At the end of the day, it was a misread on my part. I thought the Tigers would START the game playing with the passion they didn't show until the end. We are still 9-3 over the last 12 Top Plays of the Day, but any loss stings and I was very disappointed by Clemson's performance last night with so much on the line.

Friday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

I am releasing my February Game of the Month play on Saturday afternoon. It should be a very exciting day. MSIPicks.com is also planning a big weekend with Game of the Week plays in the NBA on Friday night and in NCAA Basketball on Saturday.

****Special Offer****

Clients who purchase the MSIPicks.com NBA Game of the Week play tonight will also receive their NCAA Basketball Game of the Week on Saturday FREE of charge. Don't miss out on this offer of 2 Game of the Week winners for $25!!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

King dont get jealous of my #8 teddy bear. You are the one I still want.

KB

Comment

My little tiger, if anyone knows about passion like you wrote above, it is you. I of course love your play, and your Sack-Is-Minto my sex King. Who needs a weekend card, everyday with you is exciting.

Signed,
      KB
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Good luck longnex, billmill, and all!
        NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...