X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Plays of the Day Keep Winning!!

Free Play For Thursday, February 22:

San Jose St. Spartans +11

It was nerve racking but the Celtics managed to stay within the number in a loss at Phoenix last night, giving us a record of 9-2 over the last 11 Top Plays of the Day. My clients and I have also enjoyed 2 straight winners and 6 winners over the last 7 days. The bandwagon is getting more crowded by the day but there's always room for YOU!

Thursday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

If you have been waiting for the perfect time to join, there is no time like the present! In addition to my daily offerings, be sure to check out my weekly, monthly, and yearly packages. My clients and I have turned a profit in 7 straight months and we are poised to make it 8 in a row in February. The monthly package includes 30 Top Plays of the Day for $99.99, which equates to just over $3 per day!

I'd love to have YOU on board with me so we can make money together!!

Congrats to MSIPicks.com on yet another winning night in college basketball. Their NCAAB Game of the Month pick on Mississippi St. was a blowout winner and part of a 3-0 card that makes them 5-0 the last 2 days and 12-2 since Friday! Amazing job, guys! Keep it up! Be sure to visit them on the web at www.msipicks.com to check out their various packages in college hoops, particularly their famous March Madness Package.

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

You are a winner in beg also lover lips ... Hope you enjoyed breakfast in bed this morning .... i just love serving you ...

Signed
    kb

Comment

Best of luck King! Nice call on Towson. I didn't get my bet in til the line dropped to 14, so I pushed. A push is better than a loss though

Comment

What gets lost in KB's mancrush on you is that you have been solids on your comps. Good Luck, and I hope KB told you he has Herpes
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Thanks KB. I think most people actually got that one at +14.5 but I noticed that the line did drop to 14 by tipoff.

And yes a push is way, way better than a loss.

Good luck tonight!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
            What gets lost in KB's mancrush on you is that you have been solids on your comps. Good Luck, and I hope KB told you he has Herpes
            Thanks Bill. Good luck tonight!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
            X