Rooksports Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooksports Monday

We decided to change things up a bit in our golf season and switch to daily matchups to give us much more of a chance for bigger profits. We've already hit two pick a winners, and after this weekend's 10-5-2 +4.45 units in our weekend matchups, we think we might have found lightning in a bottle. Our pick a winner selections came up just a bit short with Furyk finishing 3rd and Garcia finishing 6th. Our Golf card is just $10 per round, or $25 for the weekend, and if your thinking more long term $75 for the month.

Coo Coo gave out his Daytona 500 card for free to everyone that was interested, and believe me he didn't disappoint. His quote was "Obviously I am looking for Kevin Harvick to have a HUGE day today!" And let me tell you...Coo Coo knows his stuff. +3.21 units to start the season is a GREAT start, and we'll be looking for bigger and better things from Coo Coo this year. You can grab Coo Coo's California card on Sunday for only $25, or if you want a month of picks, just $50!

------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight take the red hot Pittsburgh Penguins -110 over the New York Islanders.

------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck to all that follow today! Hope to see some of you on board soon!

Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Best of luck Rook!

Comment

gl Rook!

Comment

BOL and who is coo coo
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...