Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-1 Run Over Last 7 Top Plays of the Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-1 Run Over Last 7 Top Plays of the Day!!

Free Play For Sunday, February 18:

Eastern Conference All-Stars +140

Things have been going great lately at TheUnderdogKing.com as we have enjoyed 6 wins over our last 7 Top Plays of the Day, including Saturday's Game of the Week winner on Gonzaga. The Bulldogs battled Memphis valiantly without star F/C Josh Heytvelt, before falling 78-77 in overtime. However, they managed to stay within the number and give us our 3rd sraight win and 6th in the last 7 days.

Sunday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 1:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

If you have been waiting for the perfect time to join, there is no time like the present! In addition to my daily offerings, be sure to check out my weekly, monthly, and yearly packages. My clients and I have turned a profit in 7 straight months and we are poised to make it 8 in a row in February. The monthly package includes 30 Top Plays of the Day for $99.99, which equates to just over $3 per day!

I'd love to have YOU on board with me so we can make money together!!

If you would like to have my free plays and updates sent to your inbox daily, simply send an e-mail to [email protected] with the words "Free Play"

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com
Working...
X