Final Round Nissan Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Round Nissan Open

7-4-1 this weekend so far +2.60 units and we have one day left to make some more money. We had 4 pick a winners at a 1/4 unit each, and 2 are in the top 6 (Furyk and Garcia) while John Rollins is sitting 11th.

Lets see if we can't get a few 4th round matchup winners today.

Allenby -115 over Howell III
    Mickelson -140 over Ogilvy
    furyk -105 over els
    rollins -140 over baird
    Quinney -110 over Curtis

------------------------------------------------------------

Our golf card was tweaked this week. Now you can get daily matchups thursday-sunday for only $10, the whole weekend including the pick a winners for $25 or a month for only $75.

Our Daytona 500 card will be out early this afternoon and it's FREE! Send us an email and let us know your interested in making some money watching the 500, and we'll add you to the list.

Good luck to all that follow today!
    Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

gl Rookster----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck Rook, thanks for the information
      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Thanks John for the freebies. Tell me who your playing in survivor, i took Stewart
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          Thanks John for the freebies. Tell me who your playing in survivor, i took Stewart

I took Kenseth....you picked a good one.

I hate Kenseth, so I'll get him out of the way now and I won't have to root for him anymore.

Comment

3-1-1 today +1.85 units....congrats guys.

10-5-1 all weekend in the matchups, did not get a pick a winner but profited 3.45 units this weekend.

Hope some of you followed along.

rook

Comment

How did you all do in the 500 Rook? Nice job on the links this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                How did you all do in the 500 Rook? Nice job on the links this weekend

AWESOME!

Kevin Harvick was a cash cow for us this weekend.

Hope you did as well bud.

Tough luck for junior.....hated he got caught up in the mini big one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                  AWESOME!

Kevin Harvick was a cash cow for us this weekend.

Hope you did as well bud.

Tough luck for junior.....hated he got caught up in the mini big one.
                  Picked up 5 units with the Harvick win. (11 to 1, but played 5 other drivers and 2 units on tony)

dropped 1/2 a unit in matchups as I had Sadler over Kahne, and the easiest one on the board Busch over Hamlin, of course Kurt takes himself out like a jackass.

A winning day nonetheless and I'll take that everyday

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    Picked up 5 units with the Harvick win. (11 to 1, but played 5 other drivers and 2 units on tony)

dropped 1/2 a unit in matchups as I had Sadler over Kahne, and the easiest one on the board Busch over Hamlin, of course Kurt takes himself out like a jackass.

A winning day nonetheless and I'll take that everyday

Amen brother....I'll take a winning day anyday...but a junior win too! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X