X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of the Week Goes Today!!

Free Play For Saturday, February 17:

Northern Iowa +10

We enjoyed a straight up winner on Winthrop on Friday night as they won at Missouri St. The Winthrop win gives Top Plays of the Day a 5-1 record over the last 6 days. I will be releasing my Game of the Week on Saturday and I hope you all join me as I feel very strongly about this play.

Saturday's Game of the Week will be available until 1:00 PM EST for $14.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

Congrats to MSIPicks.com on their recent run in college basketball! Their college hoops plays have been absolutely on fire recently and they will be releasing their NCAA Basketball Game of the Week on Saturday afternoon. These plays are 9-4 (69%) in 2006-07! Don't miss out on this play and be sure to check out their 2007 March Madness Package. They cleaned up last March and judging by their college basketball regular season, I expect them to roll through March Madness again this year.

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Best of luck today King! ... I will be waiting for you later this evening ... I have a great surprise waiting for you ...

Give you a hint ... Whip cream ....

Toodles ... later my love ....
    Last edited by Spark; 02-17-2007, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I actually did a double take when I saw this.. Well done Spark.
      NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Best of luck today King! ... I will be waiting for you later this evening ... I have a great surprise waiting for you ...

Give you a hint ... Whip cream ....

Toodles ... later my love ....

what a homo.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
        X