March Madness in February!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Madness in February!

Sometimes the best decisions are all based on timing. Every single handicapper goes through peaks and valleys. Some are better then others.

We had a very sub par January. No denying that. February didn't start out the greatest, but after the weekend we had, the timing couldn't be better nor more affordable to jump on board.

Our big 4 sports card went 14-5 this weekend profiting +9.25 units. We hit another huge winner on the PGA card with a +1200 Phil Mickelson winner. And our soccer card was steller as usual: 10-4 +9.95 units**!!

And don't forget that the Daytona 500 comes up in just 6 days. Coo Coo will have a great card again this year as we aim for even a bigger profit then last years!

[email protected] is the email. Let us know your interested in getting on board for the month of March and the rest of February is on us!

------------------------------------------------------------

Today we're taking the over in the Louisville/Pitt game

Over 126

Hopefully for JC's sake a nice Louisville upset....but I think the total is solid.

Good luck!
    Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Best of luck Rookster! Kill the damn man

Comment

thanks kb....we sure as hell did this past weekend. Been a while since I can say that...but feels good to be able to! lol

Comment

It is all about the end result... Not too many have the clas you do, which is why you keep going regardless of the peaks and valleys.

Comment

Originally posted by swghost
          It is all about the end result... Not too many have the clas you do, which is why you keep going regardless of the peaks and valleys.

That's much apprecaited.

It has been a trying couple of months say the least. I lost a lot of guys, and that was to be expected. Now I'm fighting to get some back new and old.

I'm working my ass off....believe me.

Thank you again though....

Comment

Good luck buddy and thanks for the freebie
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

gl rook! looks like a solid play, i'll put twank on that.

Comment

gl Rook----milestones, and high mountains, are meant to be hurdled, it's just takes a good man, who is not a quitter to do it....sometimes you have to try over and over again, before the good happens (illustration -- LIL Adison).......your hard work will pay off my man, it always does.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Why would anyone pay for losing months with no guarantee except more service? Inflated records? Bets on every sport? Speaking of Gambling Anonymous...get a real job and quick scamming everyone. I don't know why you have special privileges here when other services don't that are far better and proven and not just throwing darts.

Comment

Originally posted by chaching22
                    Why would anyone pay for losing months with no guarantee except more service? Inflated records? Bets on every sport? Speaking of Gambling Anonymous...get a real job and quick scamming everyone. I don't know why you have special privileges here when other services don't that are far better and proven and not just throwing darts.

Who would? You did...in fact you did it twice.

You left once and then came back to get your free month. You did well, paid for two months at a discounted rate with and then left again.

I have told you via email that you have a credit for the time that you haven't used yet. You have chosen not to use it and now want to take it public to for whatever reason make me look bad.

Go right ahead.

I love the threatening emails. They are very very classy.

If you want to continue to make it public, be my guest.

You will still have the credit and can use it whenever you want it. If you don't ever want to use it....that's fine too.

I'm hoping your having better luck with your next service Ken. Given what you've said in your emails trashing me left and right...I take it your making money. That's fantastic. I'm happy for you.

Comment

I dont want service...I want a refund check for at least half of what I gave you. It's a good thing I didnt stay in January since you got crushed. I'm fnished talking about this on here but just don't want others to fall for your "come-on" jargon like I did.

Comment

Ken,

I'm glad to see you are going to discontinue making this public.

If you would have stayed the length of the agreement and still not have made money, this would be negotiable. However since you didn't, it's not. I have the emails that state our agreement in black and white and will be HAPPY to post them here for all to see.

As for as taking it upon yourself to warn others about what you perceive, go right ahead. I won't stop you.

Comment

John<

I get it. If I stayed and got your extra LOSING month of picks, then I would POSSIBLY get a refund. But since I didn't get emailed your losing picks, I'm not entitled to one. I understand that perfectly. SERVICESPEAK. CAVEAT EMPTOR with you. If you don't know what that means you can google it.

Comment

John<

I get it. If I stayed and got your extra LOSING month of picks, then I would POSSIBLY get a refund. But since I didn't get emailed your losing picks, I'm not entitled to one. I understand that perfectly. SERVICESPEAK. CAVEAT EMPTOR with you. If you don't know what that means you can google it.

LOL.....service speak or the agreement we had via email. However you want to spin it is fine with me. Like I said...I have the emails as proof.

Good luck to you in the future. I am sorry you didn't make money in the time you were with us.

John

Comment

John<

You took the over in the Pitt/ Card game didnt you. Now i know why your pissed. If you hired him and he didnt deliver who's fault is that? No service wins every play, or every month. Dont know what you are trying to accomplish with Rook since you havent used him in 2 months.

Why now come into his thread
                              Last edited by jcindaville; 02-12-2007, 09:26 PM.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X