X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Early FREE Winner!

Free Play For Saturday, February 3:

Seton Hall +4

I am hoping for a huge weekend as I release a Top Play of the Day from a very full card on Saturday and my Game of the Week play on Sunday. I'd love to see you all get on board with me this weekend and don't forget that my parent site MSIPicks.com has a HUGE play in Super Bowl XLI available now!

Saturday's Top Play of the Day will be available until Noon EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

February packages are available now: I realize that February is a short month, so I just want to remind everyone that a monthly package is 30 days of picks from the date of purchase, regardless of how long the actual month is. That comes to about $3 per play, and anyone who purchases a monthly package between now and Super Bowl Sunday, will also receive MSIPicks.com's Super Bowl XLI Play FREE of charge!

Super Bowl Sunday: My parent site, MSIPicks.com, is offering its play in the big game between Chicago and Indianapolis for (you guessed it) $41. If you are interested in receiving this pick, purchase it as AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Clients who purchase MSIPicks.com's Super Bowl XLI play will also receive my Top Play of the Day on Saturday and my Game of the Week play on Sunday FREE of charge!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

good luck KBKing

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner
      good luck bro.. YOU COMPLETE ME!!!!
      wow kb you are a fag
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Best of luck King! I'm going to ask the mods here to ban these tools coming in your thread and cluttering it up.

Comment

Best of luck to you King!..i'm sorry KB has turned your threads into a big joke

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
            Best of luck to you King!..i'm sorry KB has turned your threads into a big joke

where are all the jokes?

signed,

longnex
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
            X