X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's FREE Winner Inside!

Free Play For Wednesday, January 31:

Utah Jazz +5

I really want to close out January with a win tonight. I got off to a great start this month but I have closed it with a whimper, and I am very disappointed with the last 2 weeks overall. Luckily, the great start we all enjoyed in early January means that this will be the 7th straight month that clients of TheUnderdogKing.com have made a profit! Check out below for details on how YOU can sign up to enjoy our 8th straight winning month!

Wednesday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99, and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

February packages are available now: I realize that February is a short month, so I just want to remind everyone that a monthly package is still 30 days of picks from the date of purchase, regardless of how long the actual month is. That comes to about $3 per play, and anyone who purchase a monthly package between now and Super Bowl Sunday, will also receive MSIPicks.com's Super Bowl XLI Play FREE of charge!

Super Bowl Sunday: My parent site, MSIPicks.com, is offering its play in the big game between Chicago and Indianapolis for (you guessed it) $41. If you are interested in receiving this pick, purchase it as AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Clients who purchase MSIPicks.com's Super Bowl XLI play will also receive all of my Top Play of the Day releases from the date they purchase the Super Bowl pick until Super Sunday!

If you purchase the Super Bowl pick before this Thursday, you will also receive GolfCappers.com's entire card in this weekend's FBR Open!!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Best of luck King! I like Texas and Missouri for 2 dogs tonight

Comment

Thanks for the comment in my thread King....I wish you nothing but luck today and next month as well.

Rook

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnderDogRook
        Thanks for the comment in my thread King....I wish you nothing but luck today and next month as well.

Rook

2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          KB and Rook would like nothing more then to make an Underdog sandwich.

IP check over here??
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Thanks Rook and KB. Good luck to you both tonight.

As for 10Dime and Bill.... well, good luck to you both as well.

I hope you can all close out January on a high note!
            NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
            X