Rooksports Superbowl/February package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooksports Superbowl/February package

We are so ready for the Super Bowl its not even funny. The two prop cards are 90% done...and we love them.

Again....there are not many other people who know these two teams better. No, I don't have inside info on them...so lets not go there....lol...but I have followed these two teams for many many years, and especially the past two years.

here is the deal again.

$50 will get you either the Player prop card or the Spread/Misc prop card. If you want both, you can get them for $75.

Whichever one you choose it's guaranteed to profit or you will receive the rest of February on us. No questions asked.

Now February already has a +25 unit guarantee in it. Those that have signed up for February are under a package where if we don't profit 25 units, you get the rest of 2007 on us.

If you purchase the super bowl package and would like to sign for February as well...we'll pro-rate the amount you paid for the Super Bowl package and get you in on the 25 unit guarantee as well.

[email protected] is the email
    www.rooksports.com is the site

------------------------------------------------------------
    We had a winner with Reading in the English Premier Soccer league, and we'll try to get another one today.

Chelsea/Blackburn over 2.5

------------------------------------------------------------

We sincerely hope that some take advantage of this super bowl special.

We love the card. We want you to make money. We have not made our guys money this month, and we're not pleased.

Tomorrow starts a new month and we can't wait to get those profits going.

Rook

thanks for the freebie John. Good luck
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Best Of Luck Buddy!!!!
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Best of luck Rookster!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          Now February already has a +25 unit guarantee in it. Those that have signed up for February are under a package where if we don't profit 25 units, you get the rest of 2007 on us.

I just wanted to say WOW, that is a tremendous offer. That would be a great offer for ANY month, but when it's February, which is 2 or 3 days shorter than any other month and therefore even harder to rack up 25 units in profit, it's that much more impressive in my mind.

Best of luck to you on Sunday and with this February offer!

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
          X