Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is Saturday's Play of the Day - EASY Winner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is Saturday's Play of the Day - EASY Winner!!

Folks, let's be very candid for a second!! NOBODY will ever admit to liking services but the reality is EVERYONE wants to know what the services are playing and the rationale behind their plays. After reviewing a services selections you may play, fade or use that information to formulate your own opinions and/or selections!! Regardless of what you do with the information do yourself a huge favor and go to my website today to get all of my TOP-RATED selections including my PLAY OF THE DAY, for FREE, and with NO STRINGS!! See for yourself what the 2006 Handicapper of the Year (Trackpicks) has to say about today's games!!

Want another dose of hard core reality?? I am one of the only services that puts his money where his mouth is!! That's right!! I actually play every top-rated selection I issue to my clients!! I can promise you there are not many, if any, services that can say that!!

We're all in this together and with one goal - to POUND the man!!

Free Play: ARIZONA +2.5 (CBB)

Wishing everyone success!!
    ~WSP-SMOOTH44
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

There are no plays there!

Comment

We just posted our first two selections and will be posting more throughout the day. If you can't find them feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will gladly send them to you as well. Good luck today!
      sigpic
      Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
      J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Working...
      X