No announcement yet.

Did anyone ever hear of Jimmy Spats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe me-I follow all the services and have for a long time and frankly have not heard of him.
    If he was an anything, folks other than himself and his flunky(the one who writes all the testimonials) would be talking about him.
    Just another carnival barker trying to make a fast buck.
    Last edited by savage1; 08-14-2003, 02:33 PM.

Comment

This business is filled with a lot of scum-bage

only a few honest ones, and if i would buy a service it would have to be one that is monitored and hot at the current time (past month, etc...)

I use to buy services like 5 years ago, but stopped cause they all lie and most of them lose in the long run

its rare to find an honest one........but their are a couple on this board that are honest atleast:D

Comment

The best way I have found to stop these phone calls...

When one of these jokers calls (the last guy I used it on was I think Joe Wiz) I turn the tables on them and offer to sell them my picks at a huge discount.

Savage1 is right, they all basically have the same script...

JoeWiz: May I speak to the sports fan of the house?

BigJimT: This is Frederico.

JoeWiz: Hey um Frederico... How are you hittting 'em on the grid iron this season.

BigJimT: Man, I can't believe it. It seem likes the same thing happens week after week. Another wheelbarrel full of loot.

JoeWiz: Well here at JoeWiz Sports we're hitting on 71% this season. How much can you get down a monster lock later today.

BigJimT: 71%... Wow... I'd light myself on fire if I was ONLY hitting 71%... how would I be able to afford my frequent coke binges?

JoeWiz: That's right... WHAT???

BigJimT: How much is your most expensive package?

JoeWiz:Um... our premiere service monster lock of the month goes for $1000, but for you...

BigJimT: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do Grand Wizard... Here at Frederico Sports Limited our Monster Mash Bring In the Cash Kick Your Wife in her Gash play retails for $250, but because I like you Joe Piss... I'm gonna sell it to you today for just $34.67. This is a 5 Go-Zillion star winner and you can sell it on your shitty $1000 service at a huge profit... EVEN IF IT DOESN'T WIN. So how will you be playing with your prick today?

Joe Wiz: Ummm... *click*

He never called again.
        Last edited by bigjimt; 08-14-2003, 02:56 PM.
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Comment

Big Jim-I am laughing so hard I can't stop;what you say is so TRUE!!!!
            It is too bad that you can't send that to every sports gambler in the country.
            The way you handled Joe Jackass is classic.
            Last edited by savage1; 08-14-2003, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Not to go crazy, but I still can't stop laughing, Big Jim.
              GREAT POST and humor.

Comment

Thanks man... how so many people can frequent this website (a website about something we all enjoy) and be so bitter all of the time is beyond me.

Its gambling people... its not life and death. Take it seriously, but there's room for some fun too.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

well said King

Comment

what's really fun

I always get one of the 3 stooges-Feist, Cokin or Spreitzer. During the season when BC posts their plays I tell them to call back after 5:00. Then when they try to sell you their package, I already have their plays and always tell them what their plays are for the day. Then they really start to stutter and usually hang up.
                    My rule of thumb is to never hang up on them, but to see how fast I can get them to hang up on me. Have fun with them.
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

At least Phil Steele doesn't call you at home(although it is pure torture to have to listen to that 5 minute tape every day promoting either his own picks or during baseball season about 5 guys on the community line).
                      I usually simply leave the room after Phil picks up(the tape that is) and come back to phone 4+ minutes later to get the freebie.

Comment

does Phil Steel have his plays monitored?

If YES, where?

Comment

Northcoast in very honest and is monitored by the Sports Monitor and one other one(very reliable although I can't think of the name).
                          Phil Sr. may be longwinded but he is extremely honest regarding his record.

Comment

I dont know how anyone can say this clown and his goons are hassle free... this guy wont leave me alone i told them yesterday i'm not interested and today he is still calling me... to me thats not a class organization... whatever the so called"people" say about him...

Comment

I'll say this, folks:
                              Anytime you call an 800 or 900 number, there is a good chance that they will use your call to get your number so that they (the service) can bother you endlessly.

Comment

Savage

thats why i call from a payphone or a number they cannot call back

or from an ex-girlfriends house

Comment

Working...
                                X