Did anyone ever hear of Jimmy Spats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone ever hear of Jimmy Spats?

I was just wondering if anyone ever heard or knows anything about this guys sports service? The guy has been calling me on the phone and leaving messages.... Thanks

didn't he play on NYPD BLUE
    There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

I would worry about

how good a service could this possibly be if THEY HAVE TO CALL YOU........several times!

I would file that one with Razor Sharp and all the rest of those kind in the old circular bin!

Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I just had the guy cryin on the phone ... He was begging me to take this football season... it started out at 4,500 to 1,000 to 500. So i guess its just a warning if this guy calls u to hang up

Comment

LMAO...he went from 4500 to 500? What a freaking joke. I've heard the name before, but i'm not familiar with him.

Comment

This guy keeps calling me back.... i'm not even answering my cell... He gave me a comp pick on the Royals tonight (supposedly a 500 value)

Comment

Maybe

He is related to Jack Price
              hahahahahahhaa

Comment

Bird,

Ask him if that's him pictured on his website.

http://www.jimmyspats.com/

Comment

Jack Price

MORE LIKE BOB BARKER!!

"The Price is Right" game show!!

"JACK PRICE.......COME ON DOWN"!!
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I thought Jack Price was in jail for fraud?

Comment

LOL

and Jimmy Spats in the same cell.......LOL

Comment

Let me tell you guys something: I have been around a long time and have received numerous calls from services selling their picks(or trying to sell their picks) to me.
                        Feist, Cokin, Root, Larry Ness(all out of same office I believe) are notorious for that.
                        Usually they start off with the "How ya doing in the bases"(or whatever sport it happens to be) and then ask how much you can move on a big game going tonight(obviously the more you say, the more they figure they can charge you) and the usual how they are 80% or so for the season, yada, yada, yada.
                        I either toy with them and try to give them the impression I am interested before slamming the phone down or I honestly simply tell them that I NEVER would buy picks from anyone no matter how good they are when they bother you at homel(I tell them it makes them sound desperate, and that good services sell themselves) and then tell them if they are a big service that their picks are available for nothing on the internet consensus;then I politely say goodbye.
                        Sure hope above helps for those experiencing these lowlifes for the first time.
                        Last edited by savage1; 08-14-2003, 02:39 PM.

Comment

His Biography

XXJimmy Spatafore, a Spokane, Washington native, moved to Las Vegas in 1986. He shortened his name because Spatafore took up too much space in ads. He was in the restaurant business "his whole life" and left Spokane and the restaurant business because he wanted a change in the weather as well as a career change. Spats sold real estate for a year, then he and a longtime friend went to work in a tout's boiler room. "We'd always thought of ourselves as touts anyway, always thought we could pick games as well as anyone," Spats said.

XX"We eat, sleep and breathe sports, especially baseball." The tacky tout's tawdry business practices eventually took a toll on their morale, however, and in 1990 he and his friend left to make it on their own.

XXHis hard work finally paid off when in 1994, he hit gold by winning $111,000 in the Las Vegas Hilton's SuperContest, a football prognosticating competition that annually attracts the nation's leading sports handicappers...and the rest is history!

Some notables include:

Same location and same phone number since 1990.
                          Second oldest existing Sports Service in Las Vegas, #1 in results
                          The only Sports Service Operator to have a Nevada State Gaming License
                          Offers the best, hassle free, service in the industry
                          Strives to maintain the highest level of customer service and customer satisfaction
                          Fully Licensed and Bonded by the State of Nevada and Consumer Affairs Division
                          What people are saying about Jimmy Spats:

"I've tried over 25 services and Jimmy is the best!"
                          Clark B. - Vancouver, Washington

I've been with Jimmy for two years now, and he's been a proven winner."
                          Mike N. - New York, New York

"Jimmy's been consistent and sincere. This is definately a first class organization."
                          Jim G. - Stow, Ohio

"Jimmy has always been fair and honest. He's consistent and reliable."
                          Al F. - Quebec, Canada

Comment

Like in most cases the so-called testimonials I am sure were all written by the same person(someone who works for them).

Comment

I believe he is not monitored anywhere, so how can anyone check out his results

Comment

Working...
                              X