Did anyone ever hear of Jimmy Spats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea.
    Many times I will call from a computer phone(which is always in use other than for my call;thus if they call back, they will always get a busy signal).

Comment

This Spats guy was a part of a Sat/Sun sports infomercial when I lived in Philly.

There would be like 5 guys, sitting around yacking about football picks. Guys like Bobby DellaRoca and Kevin Kennedy, some dufus who would wear ugly clothes every week and crack lame jokes, and he was one of them.

Bottom line is the guy sells picks, isnt monitored and sells picks..lol..

Avoid these guys, they are crooks and often sell both sides of games.

:angryfire

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        Northcoast in very honest and is monitored by the Sports Monitor and one other one(very reliable although I can't think of the name).
        Phil Sr. may be longwinded but he is extremely honest regarding his record.

Cough Cough

Comment

Jimmy Spats is legit!!!!!

I guess when people are successful there are always are plenty of haters waiting on the sideline. I signed up with his service just recently and he has followed though for me. I am up money and happier than ever. I don't win every game and I'm okay with that. Good luck to everyone who is still picking their own games.

Comment

Originally posted by cubbieqt View Post
            I guess when people are successful there are always are plenty of haters waiting on the sideline. I signed up with his service just recently and he has followed though for me. I am up money and happier than ever. I don't win every game and I'm okay with that. Good luck to everyone who is still picking their own games.

Thanks for the info Jimmy !!! This thread hasn't surfaced since 2003 so I'm sure you've been winning big since then !!!

Stick your service up your ass !!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by cubbieqt View Post

And you just signed up here also to tell us this?

Post his plays here.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post

And you just signed up here also to tell us this?

Post his plays here.
                Wait till savage gets a hold of him
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...