NFL Title Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Title Games

The mere fact that you're taking the time to read this, tells me one thing for certain.....you have more than a casual interest in today's games. It also means, that you're either on my preferred e-mail list, or you're a forum reader here at BettorsChat. Both are important. Hope that you've had a rewarding Football season.

In the New Orleans / Chicago game, MARGIN clients are holding a very attractive "Futures" ticket on the Saints to win it all. What that does, with only two possible games remaining, is set up a very nice "can't lose" betting situation. You know the number that you bought it at, you do the math.

*BEST BET

INDIANAPOLIS -1.5 over New England, 6:30
    First Half
    There's not a lot that can be said here about this game, that you haven't already heard.
    An opportunistic win for the Patriots in San Diego last week, sets this one up nicely. The Colts are playing very well right now, are home in the Dome, and know very well....that they will need to take control of this game early, keeping the crowd alive and being a factor.
    New England has certaintly been a big game, money-team over the years, but they simply are not the better team in this matchup. Look for a strong start from the Colts, resulting in a solid first half performance.

Regards,
    John

As always, your questions and comments, are well received by me at, [email protected]
Working...
X