X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle's Down; Others To Follow!!

Free Play For Saturday, January 20:

Indiana Hoosiers +4.5

Well, Pinnacle had to close to U.S. customers because I just won too damn much. It won't be long before the other books follow suit so hurry up and join TheUnderdogKing.com!!

(And yeah, I am kidding)

Seriously though, I am now 13-5-1 in January after the Utah Jazz won on the road last night in Toronto! Friday's play on the Jazz was the 7th straight Top Play of the Day winner and TheUnderdogKing.com is now on an 8-1 run!

Saturday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 1:00 PM EST for just $9.99 and comes with a complete money back guarantee. I will also be releasing another Game of the Week winner on Sunday afternoon. My Game of the Week plays are 14-4-1 since September!

I am also offering affordable weekly, monthly, and yearly packages for those looking to sign up long term. Let's work together to make this a bad week, month, year, or CAREER for your bookie!

NCAA Basketball bettors: Be sure to check out my parent site, MSIPicks.com. They are releasing their NCAA Basketball Game of the Week on Saturday. They are 7-2 on their college basketball Games of the Week this season! Don't miss out on this play!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Well the free play on Indiana won straight up but my Top Play of the Day on Illinois was a loser, ending a 7 game winning streak. I guess it had to end sometime.

I'll be back tomorrow with an NFL Game of the Week play. Those plays are 14-4-1 this season.

Good luck tonight, guys!
    NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
    X