X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Free Winner

Free Play For Tuesday, January 16:

Iowa Hawkeyes +11

Missouri easily covered the 15.5 point spread last night at Kansas to give us a 3rd straight winner and 4 wins over the last 5 Top Plays of the Day! TheUnderdogKing.com is on a roll right now as I look to make January the 7th straight profitable month for myself and for my clients!

Tuesday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99 and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

I am also offering affordable weekly, monthly, and yearly packages for those looking to sign up long term. Let's work together to make this a bad week, month, year, or CAREER for your bookie!

MSIPicks.com has won 7 straight NCAA Basketball plays and has 2 more winners on the card on Tuesday night!

Cheers,

TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Nice call on Mizzou King! I'm going with Iowa tonight as well.

Good luck to us!

Comment

Good luck as always KB! Let's bring in this Hawkeyes play!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Iowa covers in a 71-64 loss.

Congrats to us both KB!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Nice job King Indiana has been having trouble slamming the door shut on some teams this year and they did it again last night up 19 with about 10 minutes to play. I know Sampson's style well and he just makes his teams' shell up and play not to lose when having a big lead.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            Nice job King Indiana has been having trouble slamming the door shut on some teams this year and they did it again last night up 19 with about 10 minutes to play. I know Sampson's style well and he just makes his teams' shell up and play not to lose when having a big lead.

Some may call it a "backdoor cover"

Let's me and you just call it a "WIN"!

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
            X