X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Play For Christmas Day

Monday, December 25:

Philadelphia Eagles +7

We won another NFL Game of the Week on Sunday thanks to the Seattle Seahawks, who lost the game on a late touchdown pass, but managed to cover the spread against the San Diego Chargers. NFL Games of the Week are now 11-4-1 in 2006. I will be releasing one more NFL Game of the Week play this year on Sunday, December 31, and be sure to watch out for the December Game of the Month later this week.

I like Philadelphia in this spot with the NFC East championship on the line. Eagles QB Jeff Garcia has been terrific since taking over for the injured Donovan McNabb, throwing 9 TDs and just 1 INT, while leading the Eagles to a 3-1 record in his 4 starts. Garcia should have continued success today against a Cowboys secondary that gave up 4 TD passes to Mike Vick last week, and 5 TD tosses to Drew Brees the week before in Dallas. As good as the Cowboys defense is, they rank just 22nd in the league against the pass. The Eagles offense is ranked 3rd in the NFL, and with the defense playing inspired football behind Pro Bowl S Brian Dawkins, Philadelphia has a real shot at winning today in Dallas. I will glady take 7 points in a game that could go either way.

I hope you all enjoy today's game and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, from my family to yours.

Frank White, TheUnderdogKing

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Congrats to EAGLES backers and Merry Christmas to all!!

NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
    X