X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May All Your Picks Be Winners!!

Free Play For Tuesday, December 12:

St. Mary's Gaels +11

TheUnderdogKing.com's NFL Game of the Week plays are now an incredible 10-3-1 in 2006 after Sunday's blowout winner on the Jacksonville Jaguars +1!! NBA plays are 12-2-2 after last night's straight up winner on the New Orleans Hornets +5!!

I have received a number of inquiries from people who were interested in purchasing just the NFL Game of the Week plays, of which there are only 3 left this season! If you would like to to know how you can receive those 3 plays for one low price, please contact us at [email protected], and I'm sure we can work something out.

Tuesday's Top Play of the Day will be available until 7:00 PM EST for just $9.99 and comes with a complete money back guarantee.

December has been great to us so far. Visit www.theunderdogking.com today to check out our available weekly and monthly packages so you can get in all of the December WINNERS now!!

If you would like to have my free plays sent directly to your inbox every day, simply send an e-mail to [email protected] with the words "Free Play"

Good luck today.
    NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Good luck with St. Mary's King!

Comment

gl king
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good luck tonight, gentlemen.
        NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment