Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perry Hamilton 1 WEEK ALL SELECTIONS FREE 750$ VALUE FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Hamilton 1 WEEK ALL SELECTIONS FREE 750$ VALUE FREE!

Need a Comp in every advertised Post ... Read the rules on top of this forum ...
    Last edited by Spark; 12-11-2006, 10:28 AM.

u have to post a free pick when u advertise here
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Perry Mason

Comment

why pay when you can get all the plays free on many sites
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          why pay when you can get all the plays free on many sites

Its amazing Bry that people pay when there are a multitude of sites were there free. Goes to show you how many people that are not in the know
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Sorry Guys I didnt know and I was in a hurry to get this on. I do my best to take my service plays off all sites but recently ive been giving alot of my plays away for free.

Hot Shot NBA Monday 5 UNITS
            Cleveland Cavs -3.5

3.5 points as the line on this game.... If the spread was making the game 50/50 then it should be around 7 or 8. Did the lines makers forget about Lebron James and the return of Larry Hughes? Not to mention the Cavs are 22-8 in their last 30 Monday games ATS. 5-2 ATS in their last 7 when playing Western Conference teams, 4-1 in their last 5 games playing off a 1 day rest. The Ca vs have dominated the last met tings between the two teams winning 8 of the last 10 and covering 7 of the last 10 when playing New Orleans. The Hornets on the other side of the court are 3-7 in their last 10 losing games by an average of 9.4 points and 0-8 in their last 8 games ATS on Monday. 5-22-1 in their last 28 games coming off an ATS loss, and 1-5-1 in their last 7 as an underdog. 6-21-2 in their last 29 following a SU loss and 4-11-1 playing a team with an winner % of over .600. This is no doubt a very easy cover for the Cavs. Take this dominant Cavs team to win big Monday night!

Hot Shot Monday Night Football 5 UNITS

Chicago St Louis Over 40.5

Hot Shot NHL Game Of The Day 5 UNITS

Phoenix Coyotes +1.5

San Jose absolutely dominated the Coyotes in every category EXCEPT the head to head match up. Phoenix is 5-0 in their last 5 meetings IN San Jose, The Road team is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings. and Phoenix has won 7 of the last 10 between the two teams.

Free Picks For The Next Week, 750$ Value Free! www.upperhandsports.com

Comment

Winners on Chicago Stl over, Pitssburgh Penguins, Portland Trail Blazers, loss on Cleveland, those plays arent posted but were sent out in my newsletter last night.

Come on Phoenix!

Comment

6-0-0 in December in NFL

Comment

Originally posted by perryhamilton
                  Hot Shot NBA Monday 5 UNITS
                  Cleveland Cavs -3.5
                  Where was this line 3.5 at??? I saw 5 all day long. Not that it matters, just curious.

Comment

Working...
                  X