Clear All

• Steam Play Goes Tonite, Special Weekend Packages

Ok Guys,
    STEAM PLAY GOES Tonight in Hoops!
    DO NOT MISS THIS PLAY
    STEAMERS 19-7-1 @ 73%
    SIGNUP BELOW
    WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Those of you who are new to Sportspicks1019 we historically have our best weeks in December & the playoffs. I have a Dec 10th SPECIAL going this weekend, it would be a good idea not to miss.

I have made it very reasonable and affordable for all of you guys to join in and Get some action. The sharps are already betting a game for Sunday and I have that game available for you just like Monday nights WINNER!!..

Choose the STEAM PACKAGE or the NFL 5 PACK SPECIAL its your choice, but dont miss this weekend...

December 10th
    STEAM PLAY SPECIAL
    We have some info on a Sundays game that already is being bet by the sharps. This is a prime opportunity for you to get in on the action. This game should cover the spread easy and I am offering this Sunday winner to you.

December 10th
    WEEKEND 5 PACK SPECIAL
    We have a guaranteed NFL 5 pack, you win at least 3 games or the rest of the regular season is free. At least three games will be underdogs and you can get them right here. Historically my best weeks are in December & playoffs. Don’t miss this weekend.

*DECEMBER 10TH WEEKEND SPECIALS*
    CLICK HERE

If you choose to sign up with "THE GREEK" as a new account. you get both specials for free. But, you must contact me first before you signup for details.

FREE PLAY TONIE:
    OTTAWA SENATORS

THANKS, SAL
    WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
    Sportspicks1019

Sal, take a look at Oklahoma State tonight on the hardwood. I think they have a good chance at the outright victory.

Comment

Sal----thanks for the winners all this week.....we finished up at 13-2 on our top rated plays.........I couldn't have done it
      without you....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
      X