X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Chiefs

Hall of Fame Game

Green Bay Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

I look for the Chief's to be a Superbowl contender this season. Finishing #1 in scoring offense in the NFL last year, they only need moderate help in the secondary to become a prime candidate--if their offense continues its role.

The talk of Farve retirement is getting old to Brett, and I'm not sure how he'll initially respond early in the season. Uncertainty could affect his game early on, but, then again, Brett could silence the talk with a career high year. In any event, it's not relevant to this game since he'll see one series if that.

The key thing here is the Packer's run defense. Their 1st string allowed 4.8 yards per carry last year, and this game will be mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers. Feeling here is that Chief's rookie RB Larry Johnson will see some real action and punch holes in the Packer run D.

As usual Packers have nothing to prove. While I would be reluctant to go against them at home (even in Pre-season), I'll look for the Chiefs to get the job done against the Pack away from Lambeau.

2* Chiefs -1.5 over Packers

---------------------------------------

Oct 13: RAMS (+8) 28, Raiders 13 WINNER

Nov 3: Jets (+8') 44, CHARGERS 13 WINNER

Nov 10: Colts (+9') 35, EAGLES 13 WINNER

Nov 17: VIKINGS (+7) 31, Packers 21 WINNER

Dec 1: Panthers (+7') 13, BROWNS 6 WINNER

Dec 15: BEARS (+6') 20, Jets 13 WINNER

Dec 22: Steelers (+4') 17, BUCS 7 WINNER

These plays are from one of my latest research projects, the ATS Formula--just one of Six New Formulas and Systems slated for this year's Spread Report Online. Check out the huge margins of "Cover" in route to a perfect sweep last year while upping its 4-year mark to 26-7 ATS.

Six New Formulas for this Season:

*NEW: Turnover Super System: 25-4 ATS!
    *NEW: Rushing Yardage System: 31-11 ATS!
    *NEW: ATS Formula: 10-0 ATS
    *NEW: Pass Yardage System: 54-17 ATS
    *NEW: Yds Per Pass Cmp Formula: 50-14 ATS
    *NEW: Rush Defense System: 29-5 ATS

The CONSENSUS of the Six New Formulas above combined for a 111-27 ATS record last season:

4* Plays: 9-0 ATS
    3* Plays: 12-1 ATS
    2* Plays: 25-5 ATS
    1* Plays: 65-21 ATS

Total: 111-27 ATS (80.1%)

Back again in this year's Spread Report Online are:

-NCAA ASR's (weighted average spread ratings): 30-17 ATS!
    -NFL Real Number Line: 64-46 ATS!
    -NFL Turnover Formula: 119-79 ATS! (2 years)
    -NFL Yardage Formula: 86-41 ATS! (2 years)

That's a total of 10 Formulas for this year's version of the Spread Report Online--now in its 3rd year. And as you can see, there's an entire wealth of exciting stuff there.

For more about the Systems, Formulas, and the Spread Report Online, feel Free to stop by for a visit! But swing by soon as the 1/2-price July early-bird special runs out soon--being extended through Monday, August 4th. Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    http://www.FootballFormulas.com

Chiefs

Chiefs have gone to -2.5. Like'm up to -3.0, pass at -3.5

dave

Comment

Dave,

Do you have pre-season formulas? If so does this fall into 1 of them?

Comment

little late but...

I don't have any formulas for pre-season because there are so many different variables regarding who's playing and for how long; and coaching attitudes regarding exhibition games.

However, there's a pretty decent trend where teams that played hall of fame weekend versus teams playing their first game are 60% the last ten years or so.

That percentage leaps to OVER 70% if the team in question (that played h.o.f. weekend) is playing on the road this week. Home teams off h.o.f. weekend are only 3-10 ATS last 13 years.

***ROAD TEAMS ARE 31-13 ATS over that same time-frame.

That info would suggest:

Bucs over Miami

I'm passing on this one; true wannstedt not great in pre-season, but they do get the job done in annual game vs intra-state tampa; dolphins deep too; like the under.

Pack over Birds

I like it; Sherman decent pre-season to boot; Reeves not, and especially as chalk.

49ers over Chiefs

Like it. Getting plus three and a hook and a New coach to boot.

Cincy over Jets

Pass on this one. Not going against Edwards in pre-season.

Beware game of the week:

Cowboys. Pokes pre-season history is horrid. But it's only history and is largely in part to their glory days when they were America's team and found themselves favored in the exhibitions with nothing to prove.

Parcells #1 pre-season coach EVER. Something like 65% ATS lifetime. Pass game for sure; will look for more opportune, ripe, game to jump on Parcells pre-season wagon.

Thanks for posting...

dave
        http://www.footballformulas.com

Comment

Hey Kosmo or anybody else what do you know about this formula guy? Is he straight up or what?

Comment

Resume...

Patriot,

Don't have time to post indepth...leaving to take son bowling.

You can check out my history at the site...click on 'about me'.

thanx for posting,

L8r
            dave aka taxi driver

24-year capper, publisher, author, marketer of systems dating to '86...been on net since april '98...sound in Pros, fickle in college (stink last year)...but college ASR formula 30-17 ATS last season as documented in Spread Report Online (now in 3rd year)...will be documented at bigguy this year...will kick butt his year

oh yeah i forgot...strongest point is props...check OVER 5.0 yesterday with devil rays team total...easy money...gotta' go...dave

Comment

up 4 patriot

bump 4 patriot

Comment

Working...
              X