Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rooksports Saturday Sampler including our first Boxing release!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooksports Saturday Sampler including our first Boxing release!

The month of November is over, and we're saddened by it as it was our best month in company history.

November ends with a total profit of +65.41 units!!!! ** We not only exceeded our +40 unit guarantee for the month, we completely smashed it.

The one thing to remember is this, and it's very important when you see those units profited:

All ROOKSPORTS RELEASES ARE ONE UNIT AND ONE UNIT ONLY!!!

Our $25 players have profited over $1635.25 this month!

Our $50 players have profited over $3270.50 this MONTH!!!

August: +16.80 units**
    September: +47.73 units**
    October: +40.51 units**
    November: +65.41 units**
    Combined: +170.45** units in just than 4 months! Most services can't produce that in a year!!

Do the math again
    $25 players = $4621.75
    $50 players = $8522.50

Were you a part of all of this? Any of it? Well if you weren't, isn't it time to start??

**= units may vary slightly depending on how clients bet their soccer in regards to moneyline betting or Asian Handicapping betting.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Lets get to it today...lots of freebees for you all.

Spanish La Liga
    Rec Huelva +240/+0.5 over Valencia

Valencia overall is the better team, but they have been hit tremendously hard with injuries and they're current form is not good at all. It's a great spot to take the home dog who's current form is better.

ncaa foots
    Navy -19 over Army

Navy just on both sides of the ball are just flat out better, and will show no mercy on an Army side who just won't be able to stop the option running attack of the Midshipman

ncaa hoops
    Clemson/South Carolina over 131

A game near and dear to my heart. clemson has been somewhat surprising to me with how many points they've put up and i was very impressed with their win at Minnesota earlier this week. This game is normally a close one and one where I see a lot of free throws. Both teams should get into the mid 60's no problem.

nba
    NY Knicks/Toronto under 205

It's a double system that comes in effect here today...first time it's shown up this season. Hopefully it comes through for us as both teams should be very tired.

NHL
    Three Team ML Parlay

Carolina/Bufflo/Edmonton (+262)

2 of the 3 teams are at home and the one away team Buffalo has had great success vs Washington lately. Great spot to take a chance on some chalky favorites to make a nice profit.

WBA Welterweight Title
    Miguel Cotto vs Carlos Quintana

This is our first but definetly not last boxing release. I've followed boxing for over 20 years and have been looking for the right person with the right knowledge to get me the info we need to make some profits, and we did so in the last week. So look for Boxing packages to start in January 2007 for both monthly and seasonal deals!

On to tonight. In our opinion this is Miguel Cotto's to lose. He's a pretty high priced favorite at -227 and that's not the angle we want to hit. we're doing with a couple props.

Cotto win by decision? YES +161
    Cotto win by TKO, KO, DQ? YES +231

As long as Cotto wins....we profit either +0.61 units or +1.31 units.

Hopefully we can start out with a winner.

------------------------------------------------------------

Our packages start at $150 per month for one sport, and $50 for each additional sport. You can take a look at the units profited and realize that you'll be in profit mode in no time.

You can email us at [email protected] for more details on how to take advantage of our speicals...and you can head to www.rooksports.com to see how we've been doing!

Good luck to all that follow today and I hope you all take advantage of a few of those hopeful winners today!

Sincerely,
    Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Hey Rook....I think Norfolk St is playing North Dakota Southern in badminton....Do you like a side?

Thanks for the variety today little dude....You're the man!

KAZ

ps.....The one thing to remember when lifting is this, and it's very important when you do this:

All MIDGETS LIFT AT ONE INCH UNITS AND ONE INCH UNITS ONLY!!!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

gl today rook!

Comment

thanks for all the work Rook, keep up the good work
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          thanks for all the work Rook, keep up the good work
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
            Hey Rook....I think Norfolk St is playing North Dakota Southern in badminton....Do you like a side?

Thanks for the variety today little dude....You're the man!

KAZ

ps.....The one thing to remember when lifting is this, and it's very important when you do this:

All MIDGETS LIFT AT ONE INCH UNITS AND ONE INCH UNITS ONLY!!!

There is nothing like watching North Dakota Southern hit those shuttle cocks!!

I favor the over.....

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
              :

DaVille did its part as promised, now if WVU handles business you and Gay B can apologize to me for your lack of college football knowledge. Now go scratch your back on a cactus and clean the cat shit out of your front yard and leave the real knowing of CFB to people in the east

You left coasters think Arizona St is football , and California, Dont get me started

Anthony, i still love you and your my favorite mofo here
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                DaVille did its part as promised, now if WVU handles business you and Gay B can apologize to me for your lack of college football knowledge. Now go scratch your back on a cactus and clean the cat shit out of your front yard and leave the real knowing of CFB to people in the east

You left coasters think Arizona St is football , and California, Dont get me started

Anthony, i still love you and your my favorite mofo here
                THANKS BRO GO RUTGERS..............
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Can someone create the WVU/Rutgers....JC/Bover in game thread, or is it gonna be in here???

LOL

Comment

Rook-

You are the new Bert Sugar!! congrats on cotto

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      Rook-

You are the new Bert Sugar!! congrats on cotto

I think I'm taller then he is!!

Wouldn't that be something...baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

yeah a 5th round TKO and we get our +1.31 unit profit in boxing.

Nice start to the Rooksports Boxing Life.

We ended up splitting our freebee's today losing some real close ones with the Clemson over and the Navy getting backdoored but becuase of the nice soccer and boxing hit, our 3-3 Saturday turned a +1.51 unit profit.

Not bad....

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                      X