Presidential Club College Hoops 65% Monitored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential Club College Hoops 65% Monitored

Well folks it wasent a " Lock" or a 50 million star play but the Presidential College Hoops game was a relatively easy winner with Winthrop +12' over North Carolina.The Presidential Club College Hoops are hitting 65% on the year as monitored at www.****************.com We will have 1 strong play from Presidential tonight in College hoops, so if you want to get it simply go to website and click the first box on menu in left hand corner then click College basketbal picks and choose $25 box. That will get you our strongest college hoops play of the night.if you have questions send to [email protected]

Towson St +2' over Samford

how about you monitor my nut sack...................
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by lpwsports
      Well folks it wasent a " Lock" or a 50 million star play but the Presidential College Hoops game was a relatively easy winner with Winthrop +12' over North Carolina.The Presidential Club College Hoops are hitting 65% on the year as monitored at www.****************.com We will have 1 strong play from Presidential tonight in College hoops, so if you want to get it simply go to website and click the first box on menu in left hand corner then click College basketbal picks and choose $25 box. That will get you our strongest college hoops play of the night.if you have questions send to [email protected]

Towson St +2' over Samford
      Good idea, let me hire a professional service who pays attention to the lines they post in their comp plays
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Comp line modification

www.lpwsportsforecast.com 1-800-971-6381

Sorry Folks. Towson St -2' over Samford . inadvertantly hit + key.

Thanks

Comment

Nice call on towson they lead throughout the game

Comment

Working...
          X