Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +42.16 units this MONTH. Our guarantee already fulfilled

Monday November 13th update

Guys, when we make guarantees...we don't do it just for show and marketing. We make guarantees because more times then not we can back it up and then some.

We made a +40 unit or the rest of 2006
    and we were overwhelmed with the amount of people that stepped up and tried us out for the first time...probably hoping we'd fail so they can get a free month out of us!!!

After the first two days of November (5-9 -5.02 units) they probably thought they would get that free month.

But after a HUGE 12-0 +19.87 soccer weekend on November 4th and 5th, things were back to cruise control.

We had an outstanding Friday-Sunday weekend here at Rooksports.

Our Big 4 Sports profited +12.80 units
    Our Nascar profited again +2.03 units
    and our soccer profited +3.59 units thanks to another Sunday sweep just like last week.

All in all a +18.42 unit weekend and that brings our grand total for the MONTH of NOVEMBER on the 13th to +42.16 units!!!!!

We are so very proud of the hard work and dedication that the guys here at Rooksports puts in to get you these qualtiy games that make you profits like you see here. To be able to fulfil our guarantee before the month is even half over is an acheivment in itself and one that we will definetely pat ourselves on the back for. We don't do it much, but this time is different.

The one thing to remember is this, and it's very important when you see those units profited:

All ROOKSPORTS RELEASES ARE ONE UNIT AND ONE UNIT ONLY!!!

Our $25 players have profited over $1054.00 this month!

Our $50 players have profited over $2108.00 this MONTH!!!

August: +16.80 units
    September: +47.73 units
    October: +40.51 units
    November: +42.16 units
    Combined: +147.20 units in less than 3 and a half months!

Do the math again
    $25 players = $3680.00
    $50 players = $7360.00

Were you a part of all of this? Any of it? Well if you weren't, isn't it time to start??
    ------------------------------------------------------------

What package do you want to take advantage of?

How bout paying for December and getting the rest of November on us. Email us at [email protected] and get on this fantastic deal! That's 17 days on us just for paying for December.

What do you get with it?

Football: +24 units combined

Hockey: +12 units

basketball: +7.70 units combined (73% in college hoops to start the season)

and Soccer

67% in the English Premier League +48 units since the season started in AUGUST

and 82% +25 units in the Spanish La Liga.

82%...no joke there. 27-6-3 on the year.

------------------------------------------------------------

We would LOVE to get you 7 full weeks of action before the year ends and see how much your profits skyrocket from it.

Let us know which sports you want to make money in and we'll take care of the rest.

tonight in college hoops we're taking

tennessee -13.5 over Fordham

And JC...you HAVE TO PLAY THEM!!! LOL

good luck to all that follow and hope to hear from everone soon!

Sincerely,
    Rook

www.rooksports.com
    [email protected]

Best of luck Rookster! What did you all do in Nascar yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Best of luck Rookster! What did you all do in Nascar yesterday?

+2 units....got very lucky when Vickers passed Truex in the last couple laps...we had him keyed in a couple big matchups and groups.

How bout you?

Comment

I had Harvick for the win, but only picked up a unit cause I had him at 4 to 1. And also got very lucky when Bowyer got black flagged at the end when he got that bad fender damage and all the smoke he was putting off with the tire rub. I had Newman over Bowyer at +135.

Comment

Thanks for the picks Rook, and i dont hate Tennessee fan in College basketball, cause they know there place in the pecking order.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Thanks for the picks Rook, and i dont hate Tennessee fan in College basketball, cause they know there place in the pecking order.

and by far you have the best signatures EVER

Comment

Nice Job Rook!!!!! Keep the winners coming.

Comment

good luck rook!

Comment

I love that Tenn play, it is one of my top rated plays today, as was Duke for me, and a comp for you......lets see if we can do it again----One of my top plays, and your comp, being one and the same, going for 2 in a row.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

bump for johns new avatar and some soccer picks.........welcome back spud...........
                    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                    X