X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSIPicks.com's NFL Week 10 Preview

Murray Sports International
    Online Website: www.msipicks.com

THE HOME OF THE HOTTEST CAPPERS ON THE INTERNET!

FREE WINNER TODAY
    NFL Free Selection: Washington Redskins +7

Saturday was a huge day at MSIPicks.com as we went 4-1 on our NCAA Football plays, including a blowout Game of the Week winner on Ohio St. -23 as they crushed Northwestern, 54-10. Going back to last Sunday Night, we are 8-2 on our last 10 football plays! We have a full card of NFL winners available on Sunday, November 12.

Also, be sure to check out www.theunderdogking.com, where our friend TheUnderdogKing is offering his NFL Game of the Week for just $14.99 with a complete money back guarantee. His NFL Game of the Week plays are an incredible 7-1-1 in 2006!!

Here is what MSIPicks.com has on tap for Sunday:

NFL Sunday Card:

Available until 1:00 PM EST on Sunday.

The NFL Sunday Card includes MSIPicks.com's top three rated plays this Sunday in the NFL, as well our NFL Game of the Week, and our Sunday Night Football Play in the game between the Chicago Bears and the New York Giants.

Clients who purchase the NFL Sunday Card and mention this e-mail will receive our guaranteed play in the Monday Night Football game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Carolina Panthers FREE of charge.

NFL Game of the Week:

Available until 1:00 PM EST on Sunday

The NFL Game of the Week sold separately from the rest of Sunday's NFL Card. MSIPicks.com's NFL Games of the Week are 6-3 (67%) after last Sunday's winner on the Buffalo Bills -3.

NFL Sunday Night Football Play:

Available until 8:00 PM EST on Sunday

The NFL Sunday Night Football Play in the game between the New York Giants and Chicago Bears sold separately from the rest of Sunday's NFL Card. Sunday Night Football plays are 3-1 the last 4 weeks, including last Sunday's play on the Indianapolis Colts +3.

Visit www.msipicks.com today to check out all of our available packages in the NFL and NBA on Sunday!!

Murray Sports International
    Murray Sports International: www.msipicks.com

NFL Game of the Week Goes Today!!

Free Play For Sunday, November 12:

N.Y. Jets +10.5

I will be releasing my NFL Game of the Week play today. These plays are 7-1-1 so far this season.

The NFL Game of the Week will be available until 1:00 PM EST for just $14.99 and comes with a complete money back guarantee. If you have been waiting for the perfect time to give my service a try, why not go for it today? I am offering you a play that is hitting at 88% this season, for just $15, and if it loses, you get your money back.

You won't find a better deal than that anywhere on the internet.

Good luck today.

www.theunderdogking.com
    NEVER BE UNPREPARED AGAIN

www.theunderdogking.com

Comment

Working...
    X