Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 2003 Football Annual Newsletter

Hi All,

Our free football annual goes to the publisher this week. It contains an analysis of every NFL Team, a handicapping article featuring a couple of great contrarian systems, and projected pointspread plays for the entire college and pro football seasons.

Here is an example of our projected pointspread plays: On October 11, play on Wisconsin against Ohio State. We used our scheduling systems to establish plays for the entire pro and college seasons. These projected plays will probably perform better than the plays from many other sport services.

The newsletter is used as promotional literature for our sports service, Pioneer Picks. You can have a copy mailed to you simply by calling toll free to the office at 1-866-270-5535. There is no charge and no obligation. Only a name and address are required. We request that you do not give a phone number because we are not a telemarketing business.

All selections monitored by the Sports Monitor of Oklahoma City (www.thesportsmonitor.com). Thanks for your time and good luck this year!

Ted J. Tierney
    Pioneer Picks
    1-866-270-5535
    www.pioneerpicks.com

you don't request anyone give you a phone number because you already have it when they call your 800 line.........

If you call him, use a pay phone, or your number will hit the circuit...

Comment

Pioneer Picks

I really don't think anyone here really cares. This is a scam to get a mailing/calling list of players.Just what we need, another losing service calling us.
      GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh boy!! free!!!

YEAH!

Play Wisc on OCTOBER 11TH vs Ohio St...... with your "projected pointspread play"??!!! HUH??

Here's an example of a free service!

Take two handfulls of Buckeyes and try and shove them up your ass as far as you are trying to shove this garbage down peoples throats!

Take a hike with your FREE crap and quit trying to suck people into whatever garbage you are trying to run!!!

:angryfire
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
        X