Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Executive Plays from LPW Sports Forecast

www.lpwsportsforecast.com 1-800-971-6381

NBA kicks off tonight folks and you can get a week free.No gimmicks or hassle, simply send E-Mail request to [email protected] and we will get you plays out and if you do it tonight you will get our full executive card. So hurry.NBA was 55% last year and we are looking for a better year this year!

NBA Comp Phoenix/La under 210

theres only 2 services we like around here, and guess what, you aint one of em

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Complimentary Education?

I understand.But if you dont like our handicapping services perhaps we can help you with your Grammar and Forum Etiquette( Manners) They both need some work.

Comment

Originally posted by lpwsports
        I understand.But if you dont like our handicapping services perhaps we can help you with your Grammar and Forum Etiquette( Manners) They both need some work.

No bumping your own thread you tard, i will have your shit run from here

Stick this grammar up your ass pole smoker
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Comment

hey you pile of rat shit....let me know how many people have signed up for your scams and lies here at bc and we will let you be...iam going 2 say none......i cant belive you still tout your garbage service here......we dont want what your selling fuck wad.................
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Grammar?....Don't give up your day job!

"I understand. But if you don't like our handicapping services, perhaps we can help you with your grammar and forum etiquette( manners). They both need some work."
              Last edited by KazDog; 10-31-2006, 09:35 PM.
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
              X