Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won 24 out of 29 Days in Oct! Blank Check MNF Game of the Year goes tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won 24 out of 29 Days in Oct! Blank Check MNF Game of the Year goes tonight!

JR TIPS DAILY NEWSLETTER
    Monday, October 30, 2006 -- JR Tips the Handicapping Firm you can Bank on! HOME OF THE WORLDS BEST TEAM OF HANDICAPPERS including selections Jimmy Reilly, Lim Nguyen and the Billionaire Boy's Club.*
    Visit us at http://www.jrtips.com or call toll-free at 1-888-433-5060
    More Free Picks available now at www.jrtips.com
    Free Pick: NHL: Take Los Angeles +125 vs. NY Rangers

WEEKLY RECAP-Our Clients cash in again for the ninth week in a row as we cashed in 6 out of 7 days Last Week! The Billionaire Boys Club saves the Day on Sunday with the Huge Sunday Night release on the Dallas Cowboys! The BBC is now documented 80% in the NFL and 76% in the College Football after a perfect 2-0 Weekend.

A $100 client that used our Money Management System last week profited $920! Maximize your investment this week and start out on the Winning side like we have done over the past Month winning with both Side&Total with on New Orleans the Under, Phila to the Under, Jacksonville to the Under and splitting out last week on Monday Night Football with the Giants and the Under! Since the start of the Football season our clients have profited $1,240, $840, $860, $820, $1,020, $1,640, $960 and $920 in consecutive weeks following our Money Management System.

NBA STARTS TOMORROW! (Documented 66.8% in 2005-06 Season)

BE CAREFUL TONIGHT! Oddsmakers are trained to set Monday Night Football lines to fool the public because they know more money is wagered on Monday Night than any other night of the week! They want you to lose, Don't take the bait. WE'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE AGAIN TONIGHT LIKE WE HAVE DONE ALL YEAR, start building your Bankroll now!

GENTLEMEN, NO ONE IN THE INDUSTRY CAN GIVE YOU CONSISTENT WINNERS LIKE JR TIPS! We're having another great College&Pro Football season going 73-32-2 in the NCAAF and 41-20-1 in the NFL ! DON'T BE SOLD BY BOGUS PREVIOUS PAST RECORDS, LOOK AT THE RESULTS IN FRONT OF YOU! JR TIPS HAS BEEN A CONSTANT IN THIS BUSINESS FOR 16 YEARS PROVIDING WINNERS FOR THEIR CLIENTS. YOU MAKE THE CHOICE THIS SEASON, DO YOU WANT TO KEEP PAYING THE BOOK EVERY WEEK or DO YOU WANT TO HAVE AN ENJOYING FOOTBALL&BASKETBALL SEASON AND COLLECT A SECOND PAYCHECK EVERY WEEK FROM THE BOOK! OUR CLIENTS COLLECT FROM THE BOOK EVERY WEEK! START WINNING TONIGHT!

Our Monday Night Football Bailout Card gives you tonight's "Blank Check" Game of the Year right now at www.jrtips.com.* We know Monday Night Football is the most important night of the week to win for most clients and Jimmy Reilly and his professional staff will continue to give our clients the key INSIDE INFORMATION to GUARANTEE you HUGE PROFITS on Monday Night and throughout the entire NFL season starting tonight at www.jrtips.com.* Documented by the Nevada Sports Monitor, Jimmy Reilly has been the #1 monitored handicapper on the World-Wide Web in the NFL Over the past 4 years with a documented winning percentage of over 66.8% and 72.9% on Monday Night Football! OUR CLIENTS NAILED BOTH SIDE AND TOTAL 4 out of the Last 5 MONDAY NIGHTS! We know you MUST WIN on Monday Night and Jimmy Reilly's INSIDE INFORMATION will put you on the right AGAIN TONIGHT!
    Don't get your information from ESPN, Newspapers or so called analyst, we will give you the same inside information the oddsmakers don't want you to know! Remember, Oddsmakers are trained to set Monday Night Football lines to fool the public because they know more money is wagered on Monday Night than any other night of the week! They want you to lose, Don't take the bait and start building your bankroll now!
    Cash in on the most important night of the week with our "Blank Check" MNF Game of the Year. NBA Starts tomorrow, so take advantage of the LAST DAY to receive the discounted Early Bird Hoops Season special that gives you FOUR MONTHS (120 DAYS) of ALL Top Rated selections in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA and NCAAB regular season FOR ONLY $269.99 Various other packages including that best suit your needs are available NOW at www.jrtips.com.*

Jimmy Reilly is clearly the man who will make you the money you deserve from your investment. COLLECT WEEK AFTER WEEK throughout the ENTIRE College &Pro Football Season. Guys, invest in one of our long-term packages while cutting your daily cost average down to save you thousands. Take a look this week at one of the only two systems Jimmy Reilly follows, his Money Management System. This system guarantees that you collect from your book at the end of this week! This system guarantees that you collect from your book at the end of this week! The NEVADA SPORTS MONITOR rated http://www.jrtips.com/* the #1 College &Pro Football service for the 3rd year in a ROW! Gentlemen, this is no accident. After 3 decades in the business, Jimmy Reilly contacts remain second to none behind the scenes in our elite Gambling community!!!
    If you're still losing, take a long, hard look in the mirror because you have no one else to blame but yourself. JRTIPS.COM has been right here, week after week, and month after month and has been documented by the National Sports Monitors as the service that will GUARANTEE you collect money week after week with our Money Management System. The Nevada Sports Monitor once again documented http://www.jrtips.com/* as the #1 College &Pro Football Handicapping Service on the NET! Football is underway, Basketball is coming soon, let us build your bankroll so you won't have to go in your pocket again. There is no reason you shouldn't be on board with Jimmy Reilly by now!
    Again start winning now and visit us at http://www.jrtips.com/ *or call toll-free at 1-888-433-5060 and get signed up today! Jimmy follows simple rules that he implements daily, get the RIGHT INFORMATION, handicap each and every game on the board daily and find your #1 money play for the day which are Jimmy's Money Management releases at http://www.jrtips.com/.* There are BEST BETS daily, but the key to the day is hitting the money play. Jimmy Reilly consistently over the past decade has hit the money play over 68.3% of the time. The NFL and NCAA Football Season is long, you must be patient and wait for the mistakes and with Jimmy Reilly's Money Management program he has used for his Private Clients for over a decade, Jimmy will GUARANTEE you BIG PROFITS at http://www.jrtips.com/.
    JR Sports understands that everyone wants to win everyday. There is no way that any one can win every single game, but our objective remains the same and our clients every week and hit over 65% of our HIGHEST RATED SELECTIONS at www.jrtips.com! The reason why the public is getting buried is because the betting public is simply playing to many games. Our clients receive 2 to 5 games daily plus our VIP Bonus Plays through our easy access Login System or if they are away from their computer via telephone toll-free at 1-888-433-5060. Win now at www.jrtips.com
    ----------------
    JR Tips
    Rated The #1 Online Professional Sports Handicapping Service
    Providing Premium Sports Picks

Free Sports Picks
    NBA Picks

documented

Where are u documented. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jrk
      Where are u documented. thanks
      You do not believe he won 24 out of 29 days this month??

Comment

lol i belive everything he says
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

If You Asswipes Are Doing So Good, Why In The Fuck Do You Need Us. Pinnacle Will Take 50 Grand On A Game, Wait 1 Minute And You Can Bet Another 50 Grand. How Many Clients Do You Need To Make 100,000 In 2 Minutes. You Really Want Clients, Post You So Called Winner 5 Minutes After The Game Starts And Show What You Can Do. Not Bumping Your Gums Like You Are Now. Claiming This, And Claiming That. And Its All Documented, Yeah Right, You Own The Monitoring Site Too. Real Ligit Arn't. I Have Never Seen A Tout Advertise Anything Other Than, We Are The Biggest And The Best In The Industry, No One Is Better Than Us, We Hit 26 Out Of 29 Days In Oct, Yeah Thats Really Believeable. And I Know You Never Had A Losing Season Either Right. Either Post Tonite Or Get Lost, If You Don't Post Then My Gut Feeling Was Right, You Are Nothing More Than A Loser At What You Do. Your Simply A Scammer

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
            lol i belive everything he says
            Thats better ... Me too ....

Comment

A little birdie told me you had NO, Seattle, Chicago, St Louis & Pitt yesterday. Sounds like 1-4.

Comment

Same little birdie said you had Minny.

Comment

Originally posted by STAMPEDE
                  If You Asswipes Are Doing So Good, Why In The Fuck Do You Need Us. Pinnacle Will Take 50 Grand On A Game, Wait 1 Minute And You Can Bet Another 50 Grand. How Many Clients Do You Need To Make 100,000 In 2 Minutes. You Really Want Clients, Post You So Called Winner 5 Minutes After The Game Starts And Show What You Can Do. Not Bumping Your Gums Like You Are Now. Claiming This, And Claiming That. And Its All Documented, Yeah Right, You Own The Monitoring Site Too. Real Ligit Arn't. I Have Never Seen A Tout Advertise Anything Other Than, We Are The Biggest And The Best In The Industry, No One Is Better Than Us, We Hit 26 Out Of 29 Days In Oct, Yeah Thats Really Believeable. And I Know You Never Had A Losing Season Either Right. Either Post Tonite Or Get Lost, If You Don't Post Then My Gut Feeling Was Right, You Are Nothing More Than A Loser At What You Do. Your Simply A Scammer
                  pinnacle will take helluva lot more than 50gs on nfl. this is a point i've tried to drive home on numerous occasions: these fuckers post outlandish claims on how much they win blah,blah blah..... NONE of them bet these games. i love it when people come in these threads and bash these cocksuckers. expose 'em so new members don't fall prey to this "win 80%" bullshit.
                  Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                  Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Working...
                  X