Ty Gaston's Free Winner for Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Free Winner for Friday!

Ty Gaston yesterday won the San Francisco game right here at bettors chat, thanks to Barry Bonds Homer in the 9th on his 39th Birthday, Happy Birthday BARRY!

Ty Gaston's Free play for Friday is to take Atlanta Ramirez -120 over Montreal in Major League Baseball Action!

For Ty Gaston's Best Bet FREE LOCK OF THE DAY for Friday go to tygaston.com and press free selections for this easy easy winner!

Nice call on the Giants Ty....But tread lightly here with the Braves...That Vargas can be a beast and if he is on can shut the Braves down...I like lesExpos here.

Gl2u
    Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

Vargas can be tough!

Bookie Buster;
      Your absolutely right VARGAS can be a tough one sometimes when he is on, his last 3 starts 0-3 7.31 era is troublesome though.
      Expos only batting .239 as a team last 6 games
      Braves batting .297 their last 6 Ramierez is DUE ALSO as is Vargas.

Tough board today with big favorites and those big favorites look fishy as well Moyer -260 Loaiza -260 R Johnson -220 anyone of them could be beat today but just too tough to pull the triger on such a big dog though

I'll take a ride with the Braves today, good luck to you with the Expos and Vargas
      One of us will get a KO right, I never claimed to hit 100% and we all lose at some time, just hope it aint today?

See ya
      Ty Gaston

Comment

I hear you..lol..Expos have lost 6 of last 7 to the Braves...Only winner was Vargas..Rameirez has an era very comparible to that of Vargas last 3 times out...Your right Expos dont have the bats the Braves do and makes this 1.20 line very puzzling..Trade rumours everwhere and Vargas name is being thrown around..Just think he brings his A game here and hopes for a ticket out of Montreal..lol...The stronger play to me looks like the under..Both of these pitchers have handled the other teams very well here..Well good luck to you as well...
        Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

Working...
        X