If anyone cares,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone cares,

The complimentary World Series selection, is the St. Louis Cardinals.

If anyone cares, the Seattle Seahawks have outscored their opponents 352-190, during a 12-game home winning streak.....The Carolina Panthers opened the season with back-to-back losses, with the absence of receiver Steve Smith. With his presence, the team has won four straight, including last week's 23-21 win in Baltimore, a game where Smith caught eight passes for 189 yards, and had the game-breaking 72-yard 4th-quarter touchdown......St. Louis / Detroit is a rematch of the 1968 World Series, that Detroit won in seven games after trailing 3-1. Game 1 is Saturday, in Detroit at 8:03 pm, ET....Texas Tech has agreed to a contract extension with Bob Knight, that will keep him with the Red Raiders through 2012. Knight needs just 11 more victories to become the winningest coach in NCAA Division 1 history.....Tampa Bay Bucs are on a 13-2 ATS run as a home underdog.....Roberto Duran, 51, (103-16 record, 69 KOs) was inducted into the World Boxing Hall of Fame.....Steelers linebacker Joey Porter, is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game in Atlanta. Falcons are the only NFL team not to have beaten coach Bill Cowher, going 0-3-1....You don't have to make a lot of bets, you simply have to win a lot of the bets that you make.....Chicago White Sox fired bench coach, Tim Raines.....Indianapolis Colts are looking to become the 9th team to start consecutive seasons 6-0.....Ravens, Saints, Bears,49ers, Rams and Titans are on a Bye week.....Eagles QB Donovan McNabb, has thrown at least two touchdown passes in every game this season.....Let's do the math. Take the 19 BEST BET winners for the MARGIN, and divide it by the 27, the total number of plays. Get it? That's 70.3% pointspread winners. That's Huge.....Here's West Virginia coach, Rich Rodriguez, on the Mountaineers No.5 BCS ranking: "I'm not to concerned with the ratings at this point. It's nice we're up there, but what's nicer is thhat we're 6-0.".....When you see the NFL lines getting tighter, like they are now, keep in mind that an even-money, two-team six-point Teaser is a nice option. And always look first to take the points, rather than lay them.

Think about it, 70.3% pointspread winners over the first eight weeks of the season. That's meeting the test of time.
    That's a lot of money. That's why we do, what we do,

* * * Here's this week's discounted offer: Normally $10 an issue, you get the next 8 weeks of The MARGIN newsletter, for just $63.....that's less than eight-dollars a week. BEST BETS, Other Top Choices, and any Game of the Month plays, are all included.

To become a MARGIN client, starting this weekend, simply go to www.paypal.com, and send the $63 to, [email protected]

I will check-in with Paypal at 11 am ET on Saturday, and e-mail the MARGIN newsletter to all new clients, then.

Let's win together,
    John

MARGIN. A name you know, and you know you can trust.

we are good thanks though...........
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

UpDate

I'm adding UAB -5.5 as a C o m p l i m e n t a r y selection.

Don't forget.....I'm out of here this morning at 11 am ET.....So, if you're coming in for the eight-week, $63 NewsLetter offer for the MARGIN, you should do it right now.
      Go to www.paypal.com and send the $63 to [email protected] and I'll send the MARGIN to you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X