The MARGIN.....Limited-time offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MARGIN.....Limited-time offer

Today's complimentary selection on the Saturday College Football card is, Baylor-2.

The MARGIN Newsletter.....BEST BETS 12 - 5.....Winning Weeks 3 - 1

If you're not a subscriber, then now is the time to seriously consider, joining our winning team. There are 17 weekly issues of The MARGIN Football newsletter remaining.....at $10 an issue, that's a $170 value. Normally I would discount the price to $8 an issue, or $136 for the remainder of the season.

Here's my limited-time offer:
    I'll send you the remaining 17 weekly issues of The MARGIN.....including the College Bowls and the NFL Playoffs.....for just $99, with a sign-up deadline of this Friday, Sept.29. That's less than six-dollars a week.

Here's how you can become a MARGIN subscriber.
    1) Go to, www.Paypal.com and send the $99 to: [email protected]
    2) Send check or money order to, MARGIN, Po Box 528, Rome, NY 13440

There simply isn't a better quality offer out there. It's that good. It's that fair. It's that important.

Join our winning team today,
    John
    e-mail: [email protected]

MARGIN. A name you know, and you know you can trust.

Just so that you know.....

Early in the week, the Notre Dame / Purdue game was highly considered as one of the MARGIN Other Top Choices, but better plays were realized. I still think that the Irish are the right side, and will use it as the complimentary selection for today.

* * * There are 3 BEST BETS and 7 Other Top Choices plays, in the MARGIN this week.

The sign-up deadline for the $99 offer, is tomorrow.....giving you the 17 remaining issues, along with the College Bowls and NFL Playoffs. That works out to less than six-dollars a week!

Simply go to www.paypal.com, and send the $99 to [email protected], and you'll be a MARGIN player this weekend.

Regards,
    John

MARGIN. A name you know, and you know you can trust.

Comment

Working...
    X