• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Play for Thursday - Write Up Inside

NCAA Football

#102 Georgia Tech -16 1/2
    2-Units (6:30 P.M. CST)

Triple Revenge. Virginia has been the victor the last three times these two schools have faced each other and as a result, G.T. Coach Chan Gailey has had this game circled on his calendar since the opening schedules were put out. Gailey and the Tech Offense scheduled three days before the season started to prepare for the 3-4 Defensive Scheme the Virginia defense will throw at them tonight. Virginia's Offense has struggled in the early part of the season and will get no sympathy from the G.T. Defense. How bad is Virginia's Offense? Last week against Virginia, Western Michigan was 3 of 14 on 3rd Down Conversions and had a total of 179 offensive yards, but still came away with a 17-10 victory. This week Virginia starts a Freshman Q.B. on the road against one of the top Defenses in the ACC. Better him than me, this will be no easy task. On Defense, Virginia will have to contain Georgia Tech Q.B. Reggie Ball, who will present a dual passing/running threat. Georgia Tech will easily have more than 179 offensive yards tonight thanks to a balanced attack from Reggie Ball who will run & gun and from two solid running backs in Choice and Grant!!!
    Take Georgia Tech Minus the Points.

Thanks and Good Luck
    Slade Henning
    Southcoast Sports
    http://www.southcoastsports.net

gl to ya---what part of Louisiana are you from, I'm from Morgan City, and have been living in Oklahoma.....the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

West Monroe...

Comment

Working...
      X