Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Saturday CFB. Penn State - Notre Dame Inside

Hi Players

I have a big Saturday College card that will be available after the kickoff of the Pitt/Cincy game tonight. NFL will be released Saturday afternoon.

College is off to a 11-13 start going 3-4 with Regular selection -1.40 units and 8-9 with Premium Plays -2.27 units. I did hit my play of the week last week with Pittsburgh and got very lucky last night with the 5* Top Total Under in the OSU/BSU game to go along with my first Regular Season Premium winner in the NFL with Pittsburgh

Friday's College Football Features a Premium Side Selection. Get the Pittsburgh - Cincinnati Winner Now

Get today's MLB and NCAA Action with Daily Gold Club Membership or just the sport you want with a single sport package

Saturday's NCAA Football Card Available after the Pitt/Cincinnati kickoff tonight. (Online Only, phone line updated after 10:00 PM PST tonight). Sunday's NFL will be released Saturday Afternoon online and after 10:00 PM PST on the phones.

Saturday's Premium Play Line-Up Includes the 6* Play Of The Week, 2 5* Top Totals and 2 5* Sides

Akron vs. North Carolina State
    Mississippi vs. Missouri
    Ohio U vs. N. Illinois
    Tulsa vs. BYU
    Clemson vs. Boston College
    Tulane vs. Houston
    Oregon vs. Fresno State
    Nevada vs. Arizona State

Regular Selections

Kent vs. Army
    Penn State vs. Notre Dame
    Georgia vs. South Carolina
    Texas vs. Ohio State

Buzz Sports Game Day Phone Service: Automated Toll Free Picks Line 1-866-491-6541 Or 1-900-772-7700 $20.00 Per Call. No sales people and no hassles.

Online with write-ups at www.buzzpicks.com

Friday Baseball: 6* Play Of The Day on the board with Oakland get everyone to the window

PENN ST (1 - 0) at NOTRE DAME (1 - 0): Play On Notre Dame -7.5 3 9/9/2006 2:30:00 PM

Is Notre Dame overated? That is the big question this week but I am not going to ding them for their lack of offense last week vs. a very good Georgia Tech defense. It was a very tough first game and one they just wanted to get out of town with a win. The Notre Dame offense is much better than they showed and will be facing a very good Penn State LB corp that lacks experience around them. I was not impressed with the Penn State running game last week vs. Akron and their offense was only on the field for 22:31 minutes while their defense was out on the field for 37:29 losing the first down battle 18-13. Penn State only had 282 yards offense last week so I don't believe all the hype surrounding Penn State QB Anthony Morelli and his speedy Wideouts is for real here considering their 6.4 PYA, 50.0% for 206 yards. Notre Dame has lost their last 5 ATS indicating their is not much value but they will have the superior offense that will be the difference in this game. Play On Notre Dame -7.5 to win 1 unit

ABOUT BUZZ SPORTS

Buzz Sports - The #1 Monitored Football Service In The Country During 2005 - 2006

National Sports Monitor NFL Handicapping Champion both by Units and Win %
    National Sports Monitor Combined College and NFL combined Handicapping Champion
    Ultimate Handicapping NFL Contest Champion
    NFL Online Professional Handicapping Championship Winner

2005 -06 Football Records Breakout
    NFL Regular Selections: 23-19 (+2.10 Units) 54.76%
    NFL Premium Selections: 87-49 (+53.97 Units) 63.97%
    CFB Regular Selections: 28-20 (+6.00 Units) 58.33%
    CFB Premium Selections: 88-73 (+17.98 Units) 54.66%

past years monitored records
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com/monitored.asp

Saturday's Free Picks in NCAAFB
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com/freepick.asp

Good Luck
    Buzz
    Buzz Sports
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Best to you Buzz ... Hope you have a great season Buddy ...

Comment

Thanks Spark!!!

Buzz
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
      X