No announcement yet.

Rooksports.com POD for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know rook is a good service but the only pick he gives on the forum was a loser and then comes on at 9:30 pm and gives his full card with everyone winning ???by 9:30 all the games he mentioned were already winners ....HMMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by jim mondo
      i know rook is a good service but the only pick he gives on the forum was a loser and then comes on at 9:30 pm and gives his full card with everyone winning ???by 9:30 all the games he mentioned were already winners ....HMMMMM
      They were winners Jim .. I get all his plays ... His record keeping is meticulous .. I have never caught him fudging ..

Comment

Nice night Tat @----good picking----the lone loss was the freebie---go figure.......

Happens to the best of em, as illustrated, it happened to the "best"....you.......

keep em coming----you and Buzz are both good people.......

I broke my good start yesterday with Offenseless Oreg St, and the OVER......we'll bounce back Sat....

I like Pittsburgh - the points tonight......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          They were winners Jim .. I get all his plays ... His record keeping is meticulous .. I have caught him fudgepacking Bovers Mom on many occasions ..
          That sly little devil is tapping that ass also
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            That sly little devil is tapping that ass also

he prolly needs mapquest to find his way out
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment