Power Play Sports 9-7-2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Play Sports 9-7-2006

Our Power Play Pick of the day goes down last night as the Twins failed to get the job done but we're only 1 week into this month and we are 3-3 and down some juice. Tonight we focus back on the college grid Iron. Call today to get your long term committment to winning 1(505) 870-3045 or email [email protected]. Guys nobody wins them all but you will be up at the end of each month.

Power Play Pick of the Day: Boise St. -8

Why Still No Reply???

From Wed.
    RE:Free service for 1 week from Power Play Sports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our service is new to this forum this week so we are gonna be posting our Power Play Pick of the day for the next week to try and prove ourselves that our games indeed do win. We have gone 12-1 the last 13 days as the Indians came in in the 10th inning last night. We all know that you can't win them every day but at the end of each month we will have you up from your man or Book. Tonight we have a nice winner in college football. Contact us if you have any questions at 1(505) 870-3045 or [email protected]

Where did you give out St. Louis???

Comment

I gave out St. Louis on My Phone Service. Come play with me and you will see my games do win. I personally prefer phone service over internet service because I'm always available and we can build a working relationship. All I ask is that you be patient and BET JUST my power play pick each DAY and you will be profitable. If you use our plays everyday and follow our moneymanagement system, you will be profitable. Sports investing is not a sprint its a marathon But if done properly it will grant you a steady source of income. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaysports
        I gave out St. Louis on My Phone Service. Come play with me and you will see my games do win. I personally prefer phone service over internet service because I'm always available and we can build a working relationship. All I ask is that you be patient and BET JUST my power play pick each DAY and you will be profitable. If you use our plays everyday and follow our moneymanagement system, you will be profitable. Sports investing is not a sprint its a marathon But if done properly it will grant you a steady source of income. Good Luck
        :crazyeye:
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
        X