Power Play Sports Pick of the day Going for10-1 last 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Play Sports Pick of the day Going for10-1 last 11

The Marlins make it 9-1 our last 10 days with our Power Play of the day. Tonight the information is meeting the right number as we look to capitalize on this torrid streak. If your not winning and collecting from your man, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself WHY? No excuses and no bullshit 5 or 10 ten games a day to keep up with. Play our Power Play of the day each and every day and watch your account grow weekly. Call us at 1-505-870-3045 or email us at powerplaysportspicks.com for the most affordible and winning info on the web.

Free play for Monday: play the Packers +5.5

where is this 10-1 documented at??

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      where is this 10-1 documented at??
      Good Luck kb

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        Good Luck kb
        haha, It's his rep that's at stake. I'm not the one trying to sell plays, nor am I fudging my record to tell of made up run I've been on

Comment

I meant good luck getting a response from him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            I meant good luck getting a response from him ...
            I gotcha, I was just calling him out further

Comment

Guys my games are legit. My website is under constuction so I will be documented starting next week. I'll give my power play pick of the day to try and prove my picks do win.

Power play pick of the day Arizona Diamondbacks -140 (Webb)

Good Luck guys

Comment

I've got the Padres as a 10* top play myself----gl to ya---kapt.......

you say you're 9-1 last 10---undocumented of course, well the Old Kapt is 8-2---documented right here on this Forum.........My games are FREE......know what I mean Verne....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X