Wayne Root radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Root radio

Wayne Allyn Root, Chairman and CEO of GWIN Inc., to Be a Guest on the Bill Chippas Radio Show
    Thursday August 24, 1:44 pm ET

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 24, 2006--Wayne Allyn Root, the chairman and CEO of GWIN Inc. (OTCBB: GWIN - News), will be a featured guest on tonight's 6:05 p.m. ET airing of the Bill Chippas Radio Show.

Root has been dubbed "The King of Vegas" by the media, as he has two decades of success in media (television and publishing) and business operations. GWIN Inc. is America's only publicly traded sports handicapping & information firm. GWIN has announced their filing of a patent infringement case against six separate parties. Root will elaborate on this suit and GWIN's patents.

The Bill Chippas Show features 27-year veteran investment analyst Bill Chippas, who is dedicated to making complicated stock market investments simple. He has a unique broadcast presence with a rich baritone voice, quick wit and engaging personality. Chippas is often joined by Mike King, who himself is a noted investment analyst, whose Princeton Research Inc. of Las Vegas has built a national reputation among stock market investors. The show features guests from companies representing different investment sectors (such as automotive, biotechnology, energy, mining to name a few) and notable figures from the investment industry. The Bill Chippas Show is broadcast on WPSL Digital 1590 in Port St. Lucie every Thursday evening at 6:05 p.m. EDT.

If you are outside the area for hearing the broadcast, the following link will permit you to hear a taping of the show. The link will have this featured show two hours after it has been broadcast: www.futurescom.com/billchippas-show.htm

ROOT is a contrarian capper. at times e gets hot , but if i recall he buried alot of his followers last year. i look at his NO LIMIT plays but he puts so much shit out there u have to careful. he is now a corperation which puts more emphasis on selling picks than WINNING them.

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
      ROOT is a contrarian capper. at times e gets hot , but if i recall he buried alot of his followers last year. i look at his NO LIMIT plays but he puts so much shit out there u have to careful. he is now a corperation which puts more emphasis on selling picks than WINNING them.
      People were talking in another forum how Root claims to have tons of handicapping championships, but yet no one can find any proof or documentation of this;I wonder why.
      The funniest post regarding this was that contests between Root and his kids don't count.

Comment

Root's "patented" techniques for capping from what I have been told for the most part simply consists of fading the same group of local drunks in some bar near his house.

Comment

Root trying to sue anyone over stealing his miserable picks formula makes about as much sense as Doug Mirabelli stating that all of David Ortiz's success can be atrributed to what he(Mirabelli) taught him about batting.

Comment

Savage from what i've been told he's suing some big names. I don't get it as they more than likely will give him a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              Savage from what i've been told he's suing some big names. I don't get it as they more than likely will give him a good fight.
              It is probably some kind desperation last ditch effort to save his sinking company(GWIN), and he figures he has nothing to lose at this point. jmho

Comment

Savage, he is not going to court over his picking method, it is over the internet delivery system on how plays are paid for and sent out if I understand his patent correctly
                Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

As DICKHEAD BOVER WOULD SAY:

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                    Savage, he is not going to court over his picking method, it is over the internet delivery system on how plays are paid for and sent out if I understand his patent correctly
                    Thanks Buzz-I will admit I was a little bit confused about the terminology;it doesn't change my basic premise though that he is hurting, and the company is in trouble.

Comment

I know, this is a very curious patent and I am waiting to see how a court would interpret a widely used technology on the net. I know nothing about patent law but my guess is most of these systems are not exactly the same and it would be pretty tough to prove they are in violation of a patent. I would have to understand the technology better but he is basically saying that anyone that has multiple choices of handicappers on their site using the same type of payment and delivery method owes them royalties. Even sites that use this method such as stock sites etc. I guess we will have to wait and see who he is challanging with this and how they respond. I think it will cost them close to 1M per lawsuit so I hope the people he thinks he is going to get something out of have deep pockets or he will just be losing money, or should I say dilluting the stock to pay for the lawyers.
                      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Working...
                      X