Football Newsletters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Newsletters

FOOTBALL SEASON IS NEAR AND I HAVE BEEN COMPILING NEWSLETTER FOR THIS UPCOMING SEASON. I ORIGINALLY STATED AT THE END OF LAST SEASON THAT THERE WOULD BE A ONE TIME CHARGE $65 FOR THE SEASONFOR NEXT SEASON...OR IF YOU HOLD OFF IT WILL BE ALOT MORE. I WILL HONOR THAT PRICE UNTIL THE END OF JULY, BUT STARTING IN AUGUST IT WILL GO UP TO $100 AS THERE WILL BE NO DISCOUNTS. I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP ANY EXTRA FUNDS THAT I HAVE LEFT OVER FOR PROFIT SO I WILL INCLUDE SOME SERVICES PLAYS ON THOSE DAYS AND SOME PAY PLAYS BY OTHER CAPPERS THAT I FOLLOW AS WELL AS THE PLAYS THAT I PLAY.

BASICALLY HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET. FOR NEXT SEASON I WILL BE GETTING THE FOLLOWING NEWSLETTERS: AND WHAT THEY COST PER WEEK.

1. POWERSWEEP $7
    2. POWERPLAYS $7
    3. SPORTS REPORTER $7 (MAY NOT BE ELECTRONIC, BUT I AM HOPING)
    4. POINTWISE $7
    5. GOLD SHEET $7
    6. CKO $15
    7. TECHICAL REPORT BY GOLDSHEET $10
    8. RED SHEET $10
    9. MONEYMAKER $7 (ALSO MAY HAVE A PROBLEM A FEW TIMES)
    10.SUNSHINE FORECAST $6
    11. PLAYBOOK $7
    12. MID-WEEK ALERT BY PLAYBOOK $10

SO YOUR LOOKING AT OVER $2000 IN INFORMTION OVER A SEASON! PLEASE NOTE THIS VARIES WEEK TO WEEK DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AND OTHER UNFORSEEN EVENTS BUT EVERYWEEK YOU WILL GET "MOST" OF THEM IF NOT ALL OF THEM.

THEN YOU WILL GET SOME SERVICES PLAYS, ALL OF MY PLAYS EVEN THE ONES I DO NOT POST HERE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME. BASICALLY I WILL START POSTING/PLAYING GAMES COME BASEBALL AGAIN. AGAIN THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE NO EXCEPTIONS. MY EMAIL IS [email protected] IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANKS.

Please post under the sports services forum since you are selling picks.

Thanks Wayne

Comment

Do you send these newsletters by e-mail and how do I pay you for them? Ken

Comment

I am a friend of Kosmo's and I am not selling picks. I am not making a profit from this, as I am offering the service newsletters that many people enjoy using to handicapp football games.

I am the one who posts the newsletter plays that i give to kosmo and las tyear i did it at my own expense. But I am able to sent the full versions of the sheets that many people enjoy.

I am not a service FYI, just providing some useful information.

Comment

Any opinions on these newsletters and which ones are the best? I have been receiving Power Sweep for 3 years and it seems to get worse every year. It gives out good info but most of Phil Steele's plays were wrong. And he tells you that his 4 star plays are 35-18 over 4 years but doesn't tell you he was only 6-7 last year to mask how bad the picks were.

Also, does anyone receive plays from Greg Dempson?

BTW, I will be posting plays made by Tony Mercurio this year. Tony is a local sports director and was 52-20 (72.2%) in the NFL last year and is usually near the 62% mark.
          Last edited by Dr. T; 07-07-2003, 02:38 PM.
          NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

I can tell you this my friend..they are all a bit streaky when it comes to their plays, but for infomration purposes they cannot be beat.

As for the plays, I have noticed that CKO by goldsheet and the Redsheet were by far the best when it came to their plays. On three occassion last year CKO swept going 6-0 and when it loses it like a 2-4 or 3-3 scenerio.

I agree that powersweep has not been perfomring as of lat but if you followed Powerplays they were 73% mid way through the season.

The Mark lawerence sheets absolutely sucked last year. They were miserable, but always a fun read. Hope this helped.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                X