Clear All

• NFL PreSeason Winner...

Thursday August 10, 2006
    Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports
    http://www.FastEddieSports.com

NFL PreSeason
    5* Regular Play – Indianapolis Colts

Coming into the 2005 preseason, the Colts had faired well in the previous two preseasons by going 6-2 ATS. Then the Colts proceeded to lose all five of their preseason games last year. The Colts should revert back to their previous winning form this preseason. Everyone is thinking that the Colts will go back to their last preseason history of losing their 1st game. Tony Dungy’s NFL PreSeason win/loss record was very good going into last season and he should get back to coaching a winning team for tonight. The St. Louis Rams have dropped four straight as favorites of 3 points or more. Take the Colts !

…winning and grinning…
    ...winning and grinning...

good luck Eddie...hope all is well in N.Miss....i like ind and phil tongiht....

dt

Comment

i think dungy may have tipped his hand alittle for tonites game. He is resting 6 defensive starters for sure....NO ACTION AT ALL.....i doubt he will blitz much as he is old school and wont violate that unwritten rule. I think this game means nothing to him other than looking closely how strong these guys are in man up situations. Manning will see a couple series and that it....i like the rams. but one of us will win tonite....thats the good news .

Comment

Good luck Eddie!

Comment

GL guys...maybe one of us will push THENDY :-)

Eddie

Comment

Best Of Luck Eddie
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

thanks guys and GL to ya'll....

Eddie

Comment

Working...