** Game Of Year Goes Tonight **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Game Of Year Goes Tonight **

Well we cash in with our big play last night Line Mistake of night on Cardinals + 105 how easy was that Cardinals just owned that game from start to finish winning 13-1!! We also cash in on our free play on Angels + 105. Tonight we have a Baseball Game of Year we have been looking at this matchup for about a week now and we were just waiting to see if the line was right for us and it is! Dont miss another night as we continue to roll each night. You have all seen us in action we posted for 5 straight days here with a record of 15-6 and we wagered on no favorite higher than - 125!! all underdogs and loew favorites now thats how you cash in baseball. Wel Email [email protected] and get on board and start the winning Tonight!! MLB GAME OF YEAR GOES AND WINS TONIGHT!!

FREE PLAY Red Sox - 1.5 - 105 Goodluck

Will you post the game after the first pitch?

Comment

Sure no problem

Comment

Going to post it now so you can all enjoy a big winner!!

We absolutey love both of these plays we are having a NL Game of Year and AL Game of Week..

Yankees at Whitesox. Yankees are hot latley last 26 games there 19-7. Lets put it this way Wang has won 5 straight starts and is 4-0 with a 1.80 ERA since the All Star break, add in the fact whitesox have never faced him gives him an even bigger advantage and he hasnt even allowed an earned run in his last 18 innings pitched!! Hes only given up 6 hits in last 17 innings. Garcia on the otherhand just lost his last outing given up 5 runs and 11 hits in a loss to one of the worst teams in baseball the royals. This is a no brainer in our eyes, both teams headed in differant directions latley and with this low price it is almost perfect!!
        GAME OF WEEK YANKEES - 120

NL GAME OF YEAR.
        Phillies at Braves. Phillies have been playing good baseball as of late and looks like braves playoff chances are slipping everyday. On other hand Phillies are all of a sudden just 2.5 games back in wild card race. This team in my eyes has alot of potential. You got Chase Utley who was just on 35 game hitting streak, you have jimmy rollins hitting homeruns and his speed can cause opposition problems, then you have Ryan Howard who is absolutley killing pitchers this year you can call him the BIG PAPI of the National League. Now Cole Hamels is an absolute complete pitcher and will soon be one the the best in baseball. Aug 3rd v.s cardinals he has 12 strikeouts v.s a great hitting team. He has only allowed 4 runs in his last 15 innings of work. He has struck out 12 batters in 2 of hi slast 3 starts! This kid can pitch and hes a Lefty and braves dont hit leftys that well. On the otherside of the rubber its Tim Hudson who has had the worst year of his career. he has a career high in losses 10 and an ERA of 5.22. he is 2-6 with a 7.60 ERA in last 10 starts. These teams and pitchers are both going in opposite directions. Braves season is almost done and Phillies are just getting started.And wow this price cant be any better! Phillies win this one easy and lets cash this!!!

NL GAME OF YEAR PHILLIES - 110

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Gl Guy....
            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

At least he posts plays unlike all these other long winded bastages

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                I AGREE...WE CAN LAY OFF THE GUY TILL SOME SHADY SHIT COMES ALONG....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    No he doesn't. Spark & i have both told him he needs to add comp plays into his blah, blah, blah.

Comment

I'm not trying to defend the guy, but he is the only one out of about 10 that I called out to post plays, and he posted the plays.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        No he doesn't. Spark & i have both told him he needs to add comp plays into his blah, blah, blah.
                        COULD BE WORSE..HE COULD BE YOUR BUDDY CO-CAPTAIN........ U KNOW THAT TOOL WILL BE BUMPING ALL DAY DURING FOOTS............

Comment

i enjoyed the winners, no brainers as u put it
                          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                          X