Game Of Month Tonight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Of Month Tonight!!

Well we win again last night going 2-1 on the card now 8-1 last 3 days just betting $100 a play you would be up $830!

Wed.. Phillies - 1.5 + 140 Winner 16-8!
    Astros + 115 Winner 7-1!
    Thurs
    Dodgers - 105 Winner 3-0!
    Rangers + 130 Winner 7-6!
    Indians/Sox Over 9.5 Winner 7-6!
    Indians + 150 Winner 7-6!
    Fri
    Tor - 1.5 + 130 Lost
    Tor/Sox Over 9.5 Winner 6-4!
    Rockies - 105 Winner 5-2!

Well we were lookin for the sweep and bluejays jumped out to a 3-0 lead in 1st inning and we thought they were well on there way, but they would only manage 1 run after that. Well todays card looks great and tommorow looks very nice with Preseason getting underway. So get on board Email [email protected] to get on board!

I do not see a Comp play in your post ...

Comment

Game Of Month Tonight!!

Well i have shown you all what you would be getting out of my service if you join. im not like those other services where they claim to win and dont show you any picks. I have shown you picks since wed and we are 8-1 + 8.35. If you were betting $100 on each play you would already by up $835 and alot more if you started the week with us. Well today we will put you over the 1,000 mark if your following us we absolutley LOVE this game today mets-phillies. Well lets get you a 2-0 Cash this and then Join for a Major play tonight and also Tommrows Big Hall of Fame Preseason game.

PHILLIES AT METS
      What can we say about the phillies latley but Fire just like our service lol. We know when to play this team and when to not. Phillies come into todays action winning 4 straight games and 9 out of last 11! These teams they played no joke either sweeping Cardinals on the road and winning the opener last night at Shea Stadium. Phillies bats are pretty hot and will continue today as they have batting average of over 300 v.s Tom Glavine and 28 out of the 72 hits vs him are for extra bases including 10 home runs. Mike lieberthat, Jimmy rollins, Pat burrell and Abraham nunez have a combined average of .303 against glavine. Not to mention Phillies score 5.3 runs per road game and 5.3 against left handers. Glavine also has been rocked latley in his last 3 starts he is 0-1 with an ERA of 7.02. With all this info and research we have once agian did we are almost positive we have the right side in this game. We also have info from some sources in vegas that are on our side. This game is big and we expect both plays to get the jobe done. Well enough talk lets get to those 2 plays.

PHILLIES + 140
      PHI/METS OVER 9

email [email protected] to join you dont wanna miss tonights action plus tommorows big preseason game!

Comment

Now 8-3 + 625 AfternoonAction.

Well we are now 8-3 Posting this week still + 625. $100 dollar bettor would be up $635 last 3 days. Well we started off phillies game 3-0 in first inning and it looked like we were on our way to another couple victorys, but phillies couldnt manage 1 single run after that. Thats how it goes sometimes. Well we have 2 plays for Afternoon.

Whitesox - 125
        Pirates + 115

Thanks and Goodluck

email [email protected] to get on board for tommorow nights big Preseason game we will hit this big play!

Comment

adding Ny/Bal Over 10.5

Comment

Game Of Month Tonight!!

Well we have been great all week long. Tonight we have a Game of Month play going in bases and if your looking to sign with a great hard working service give us a shout. We will give game away FREE if interested in signing up after this big game wins. Email us [email protected] and We will send you this big game FREE!!!

Free play Cardinals - 110

Thanks and Goodluck

Comment

One thread a day buddy

Comment

To many emails so im going to give out the Game of the Month Total right here.

Astros/Dbacks Over 9 Hit this game hard. This one goes way over the total!!

Comment

dude you 1-4 on the day..........enough of your GOY< GOM< GODAY
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

Yes was 8-1 Last few days entering today. Yes so far a rough day but still 9-5 + 535 since wed night. $100 dollar bettor still up $535 dollars and if you were with us since monday you would be up $980 since we had winning nights on mon and tuesday. But cant win every single day thats just impossible but even a little set back doesen't do that much damage because we dont bet high favorites just low ones or underdogs or totals. And tonight is our TOTAL of the MONTH ARI/HOU OVER 9 and once you join my service you will see we have a money managment system and a play like this we like to bet atleast half of the profits made for the week. So if this game wins which we think it will no problem we will be up a good amount going into final day Sunday which ends week and we are looking to be up over 1,000 dollar make if your just $100 bettor. I dunno about you , but my clients love cashing i at the end of the week like we always do 1 rough afternoon aint going to hurt us here. Well Thanks and Goodluck lets win the big one tonight!!

Comment

Working...
                    X