Rooksports 3 team parlay POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooksports 3 team parlay POD

Lets do something we haven't done yet this year. We've hit a couple two teamer, but lets hit a 3 teamer today and really rake in the bucks.

ML parlay

Detroit
    Yankees
    Twins

As we look at all three teams, the Tigers hit Lee very well .306, and should be ready to go after losing the series to Tampa.

The Orioles on the other hand their lineup has had fits against the big unit (.179). Johnson really has something to prove here in the last couple months to get him in a spot where Torre can count on him for the playoff run. That should start tonight.

Lastly, really going out on a ledge taking J.Santana against the Royals. Royals lineup can only muster a .197 average against the southpaw. He should shut them down enough to give the Twinkies a nice win.

I love all three games...I'm not laying the juice on any of em...so lets couple em all and the payout is a nice +260

Good luck to all that follow!!!

Rook
    www.rooksports.com
    www.myspace.com/rooksports
    [email protected]

PreSeason football starts this Sunday with the hall of fame game. This month only we are offering all sports for only $100 combined. That gets you baseball, football, soccer, and Nascar. get on board and make some nice money going into the regular season for NCAA and NFL.

good looking parlay. I'd throw Minn in there also......bring er in Rookster------kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thanks Rook!

Comment

Thanks guys, and congrats to all that followed last night.

We had to have late inning heroics from not one but all three games, but we got em all for a REAL nice payday.

Comment

Rook

Originally posted by TheRook
          Thanks guys, and congrats to all that followed last night.

We had to have late inning heroics from not one but all three games, but we got em all for a REAL nice payday.
          and had you added Minn, like I suggested and Played, it was a nice parlay payday........good job, kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X