A Book Which Rates the Sports Services in Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Book Which Rates the Sports Services in Football

I just received today a book put out by The Winning Connection which rates all of the big name sports services;I agree with what I see in here for the most part.
    Nor th Coast got a grade C for last year in football.
    2006 projections say and I am quoting "Exact same recommendation as last year:"For the last few years they have not been consistently good enough to play, or consistently bad enough to go against. Stay away until one of those two things start to happen."
    Winning Connection gave themselves a Grade C rating for last year but of course a "Go With" rating for this year stating they will bounce back.
    One of my other "favorite"cappers, Wayne Root, got a Grade D for last year and to proceed with caution for this year.
    Also, big mouthed NSA received an F for 2005 and a projection to Stay Away for this year.
    I hope some of you guys receive this book, as ratings seem to be quite fair and objective.
    For now,if it is permitted, if any of you want to know how a specific service was rated(assuming it is listed), name it and I will give you the rating for last year and projection for this year.

Who's the best? Just out of curosity. I need to fade NSA

Comment

Here are the ones rated A or better based on 2005:
      A-Play A
      AAA A
      ATS A
      Bill Bailey A-
      Computer Consensus Power Locks A+
      Dace Cokin A-
      Dr. Bob A+
      Guaranteed Picks A
      Inside Steam A
      Insider's Edge A+
      Larry Ness A
      LAS Vegas Insiders's Club A-
      Las Vegas Lockline A-
      Mike Neri A-
      Millionaire's Club A+
      NY Sports Exchange A+
      Poitspread Maven A-
      Preferred Picks A-
      Score A (surprising to me)-the word cution was advised though.
      Silver Star Sports A
      Sports Bank A
      Sports Unlimited A+
      Sports Guru A+
      Touchdown Club A
      Tommy Thunder's Po wer Plays A
      Wild Cat A
      Windy City Sports A+
      Wise Guy Sportswire A+

Corecting original post Nor thcoast gets a GRADE C- overall for football and not Grade C.
      Last edited by savage1; 08-02-2006, 12:59 PM.

Comment

That Book You Have Is All Wrong Why Did You Even Buy It Everyone Knows There Is Only One Service That Wins Every Day In Every Sport You Know Who Mike Godsey From God's Pick Now I See Him Going By A New Name Which Lists All His 11 Companies Which He Fades Against Himelf Its Called FrEEscoreboard But I Have Renamed It Already And Most Know It By Freecumboard. I Bet The Scumbag Is Not Even Listed Because He Refuses To Get Monitored But At Least You Can Get A Guarantee From Him If You Call Click Bank. Thank Savage For The Info

Comment

how did jim fiest and scott speitzer do?

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
            JIM FIEST ANOTHER JOKE

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
              JIM FIEST ANOTHER JOKE
              WHATS THE OTHER ONE TOO FLIP SOMETHING I STALL SAY THE BIGGEST CROOK IS GODSEY AND FREECUMBOARD

Comment

i wonder what the biggest scamdicapper out there, stu feiner, got for a grade? F-???

I will say this, he is great for comedy sake, just call his pick phone. I love when he gets himself all riled up.

CALL ME NOW!!!!! lol

Comment

Bring back Ron Bash and Mike Warren. Is Jeff Allen still in the slam? Jack Price has to be an A-

Comment

Was JR Miller from Professional gambler.com listed as a good one?

Yeah my buddy uses dr.bob and has been doing good since last football season.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                      Who's the best? Just out of curosity. I need to fade NSA
                      YOU KNOW B.W. THAT I ONE OF ABOUT 12 COMPANIES THEY ALL GIVE OUT FADED PICKS THE MAIN NAME OF THE COMPANY IS FREESCOREBOARD WHICH IS MIKE GODSEY

Comment

In answer to the question, Jim Fiest got a grade of C+ for last year with advice to stay away for 2006 until further notice.
                        No calorie(SPRITE)zer is not mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by john lennon
                          Bring back Ron Bash and Mike Warren. Is Jeff Allen still in the slam? Jack Price has to be an A-
                          Jack Price aka Corey Black hasn't been around in over a year. I think he was laughed out of the industry.
                          For my money he gets an F- when all his lies and BS are considered-one of the biggest scamdicappers and liars of our times!

Comment

Working...
                          X