Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EK Sports Associates Goes 5-0 Saturday-Ready To Complete The Sweep On Sunday!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EK Sports Associates Goes 5-0 Saturday-Ready To Complete The Sweep On Sunday!!!!!

I told you I had a big weekend of strong selections ready to win for you this weekend, all for only $20 for the two days. Well, the smoke has cleared on day #1 and my subscribers went 5-0 with 3 winners in the WNBA and 2 more in MLB...Phoenix, Sacramento, Connecticut, Oakland and the Yankees all helped them POUND their books. They knew when I tell them to come in BIG they do just that. And for the new subscribers who took advantage of my special weekend offer...there's more where that came from on Sunday. You can get on board if you missed the first half of this killer weekend and get BOTH Sunday AND Monday selections for $20. $10 a day is the difference between winning an losing-it's just that simple. You can have these powerful selections delivered right to your inbox the next two days simply by contacting me at: [email protected] and subscribing today. For your convenience I accept PayPal, Firepay, and Neteller. Don't let the rest of this winning weekend pass you by. You will be glad yo did. My comp play today is in MLB: Tampa Bay (-115) over Baltimore. Good Luck!
Working...
X