2006 All Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 All Star Game

As a big fan of baseball, I personally don't like the All Star Game. To me the voting should be based on how well a player performed during the first half of the season and not a popularity contest. I'd rather also see a pitchers duel any day of the week. Looks like I might just like the All Star game this year. In today's game you're going to see a lot of small ball being played rather then the fan favorite high scoring game. Hitters at PNC Park are batting .287 for the year, the highest average of any National League park. But the home venue has only seen 94 home runs. The starters in this game might see three innings but after that it's the dominant power pitchers that will prevail. Johan Santana and Carlos Zambrano have been dominant early in their starts this year with Santana sporting a 0.42 era and Zambrano a 0.57 in their first two innings of work. And then you have the AL closers who have been close to perfect this year with the NL closers being a little shaky recently. Great pitching duel today.

AL 6 NL 2

American League/National League Under 10.5 (+100)

Vegas Sports Review
    www.vsrwins.com
    Last edited by VsrWins; 07-11-2006, 06:17 AM.
Working...
X