World Cup full card from Rooksports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup full card from Rooksports

Well we've reached the finale of the world cup. Our goal at the end of the world cup was to be +15 units, and at the end of yesterday we were at +9 units. Not bad.

Well, there is a term no guts no glory. And we're going for it today.

France/Italy under 1.5 and 2 (-136)
    France/Italy under 1 and 1.5 (+136)
    France/Italy under 0.5 and 1 ( +435)

France/Italy DRAW (+189)

France/Italy under 0.5 and 1 (including OT) (+630)

What we see today is a very tight, very conservative game. You've got Italy who hasn't given up a goal all Cup long. The one goal they did give up was an own goal, so technically, they've given up none in my opinion. Then you have France who have given up 2 goals all tournament, and in their last 10 games this year have shut out their opponent 6 times.

The trends favor an under big time. We're just taking it to the next level by predicting a 0-0 game into penalty kicks.

Lets end the World Cup in fashion!!!!

good luck, and thank you for being a part of the world cup soccer this year....after sweeping the MLS card last night and gearing up for the English premier league along with the others starting in August, we just couldn't be more excited about soccer.

Rook
    www.rooksports.com

Thanks John I Love The Draw...........
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Nice Work John It Wasnt 0-0 But Its A Winna.................
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

LOL...nice job on that draw buddy.

Ended up losing a unit on the day, but it was well worth the chance to take on making a good deal of money.

We'll get em next time.

Rook

Comment

Working...
        X